price of shipping...

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by unlimits, Sep 10, 2004.

1. unlimits

unlimits New Member

does anyone know (more or less) prices of shipping? for example from USA to Spain, less than 1000 gr and the cheapest way...have you done shipping to other countries...?

2. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Well, I can't tell you exactly, but if you can estimate the size of the package and know where its coming from in the united states, you could calculate it yourself.

www.usps.com would probably be the cheapest
    www.fedex.com would probably be the safest
    www.ups.com would work as well.

If you need help calculating the cost, post back more information about the zipcode, city, and state it is coming from, where in spain it is going to, and how big it will be. :)

Bill

3. bigd

bigd Guest

my curtis cost about $230ish usd for shipping from the UK to the US. i feel a bit foolsih for paying that much... but shite, it was the only one for 10,000 miles. :)

4. unlimits

unlimits New Member

what do you think about this ebay item: 7100439306? 15$ for shipping is only in USA? how much it will cost to ship to my country?

5. bwagner

bwagner New Member

The Ebay price isn't too bad, but the newer HS33's are out now. It's a nicer TPA knob, and in my opinion the lever feels much nicer also. And last but not least, if you're using them on V-brake mounts, the newest ones have a MUCH nicer mounting system.

6. hophopsnap

hophopsnap Well-Known Member

Beware of tariffs..$110 from Canada to California :squint:

7. unlimits

unlimits New Member

bwagner: yes, but the new 2005 model would be more expensive or it would have the shame price (price like that because I have very few cash...) and in another messag I meant you told me that I could have problems with my fat rear tyre and the new evolution adaptor...

8. unlimits

unlimits New Member

Is it possible to ship something to other country and the one who receives it pay it against repayment? if it's possible is it cheap?