Observed Trials banner
361 - 380 of 439 Posts

· Registered
61 Posts
It looks like it is going to be dry this weekend. I will be riding does anyone want to join me. I may be riding The Lumberyard indoor mt. Bike park tomorrow. Igor will be back in town soon we have been riding every week. Let me know if you want to join us.

· Registered
61 Posts
I'm riding today (Friday) while my kids are at school. It is dry but I will probably go to the Lumberyard because it is warm and there are people to ride with. I don't check this sight very often so if you ever want to ride my # is 36O seven72 874six.

Attachments

· NOW WITH MORE SODIUM! SWEET JESUS!
1,329 Posts
Super Bowl, lady. Hey, you wanna check out the Hex, or what? I can bring it to Vancouver with me. Been staying at the lady's who lives right on the water - about a mile from the bridge.
No. I have my sights set on something else as of now.

· Adapt, evolve, survive.
7,226 Posts
Dudes.

I'll be headed down to Portland/Beaverton this Friday. I'm busy Saturday at UBI but plan on bringing my Hex for some cruisin' around town playing on things. If it stays wet I'd like to check out that lumberyard I've been hearing about Sunday.

Park Tools is holding a summit on Monday as well. I'm still on the fence as it seems my company isn't interested in investing in my education and their profitability. I'll know more later this week.

· NOW WITH MORE SODIUM! SWEET JESUS!
1,329 Posts
I could ride tomorrow before noon-ish or around midnight. Weekend will be the same unless I get it off, but highly unlikely.

· Premium Member
859 Posts
Shiet. You said you don't like working in the rain...? :joshers: What's sweet about Portland proper though is it's an hour and a half from the beach and an hour and a half from the mountain. I don't really smoke bud much anymore, but FAAAAK... some seriously good dank. AND.... If chicas know you're from the east coast and you have even the minutest amount of game, you're gettin' more ass than a toilet seat.

361 - 380 of 439 Posts