Observed Trials banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Shoot, missed this. Would've totally ridden with you. Vancouver, WA? Should have my 24" back tomorrow if you're still around.

· Registered
18 Posts
Ah, nuts. Well, if you're ever around again, let me know. I'm the trials cheerleader for Portland, apparently, but no one else rides as often as me /sadtrombone. I'm sure you'd love to ride in either hot and humid weather again or rain the rest of the year…

· Registered
18 Posts
Yeah, it was a blast! It finally convinced me to throw a riser on my mod and HOLY SHIT it's amazing now, which is partly why I haven't edited any video yet – it's been too much fun to put down. I can't say leaving my camera in the corner recording was a great idea, but hopefully there are some decent clips and stills from this mountain of footage. Ugh.

· Registered
18 Posts
Hey handiman! Check out PSU, Waterfront (SW Ankeny & Naito, don't ride weekend days due to Saturday Market), Lovejoy Fountain, Ira Keller as Ross mentioned, and Vera Katz (east side of the river). NE 52nd and Alberta has a great skatepark with fun trials features near it (i.e., a playground). PSU and the Waterfront are my favorites in summer though.

I ride more BMX now then I used to, but I'll be back in Portland near the end of March for some riding!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts