Observed Trials banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Egor
27 Posts
Noon to 3 pm is not really convenient time for me because I am supposed to be at work at this time. 3 or 4 pm would definitely work better.
Pallets in the garage is a cool stuff. The problem is that Battle Ground is ~1 hour of driving away from me. But I would definitely like to go there at least once a week especially if it's raining.
I am also going to ride all the winter when weather permits.

· Egor
27 Posts
Hi! I am still in the country, I just do not check the forum very often. I'm down for riding on Sunday. I think that Ira Keller is a good spot to start. Now it is off, so there are much more interesting stuff. We can go east side when we get kicked off.

· Egor
27 Posts
Hi everyone!

Unfortunately I have to share some bad news: last weekend my blue Gu 26" bike was stolen from my garage in Bellevue, WA. It seems like there are non-zero chances that the bike may end up in Portland because this is what typically happens to bikes stolen in WA. Given this a unique trials bike, if you spot it on the street or on Craigslist or anywhere else, please let me know!

Thanks everyone and be careful!
Egor.

P.S. the picture is rather old: there is now new carbon fork, new tires and brakes, but the frame is the same, so you will not be wrong when you see it.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts