·
Premium Member
1,845 Posts
goddamn!

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tart u used prefuse 73 in one of your vids, as per your friends influence.

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
weird music but cool vid. i have had days where i could have made 50 shots from the same angle of me messign up the same move over and over... i know how you feel. how much tape did you go through filming yourself like that?

good moves, really good save at 1:30 into it... good job.

·
chicago crew
1,423 Posts
god damn thats some crazy appealing style. youll hit that rock one day :slap: but seriously, that looked real good, I like alot.

-Paul

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for the kind words. I would probbably go ride that rock tomorrow and get it really fast, but I fear I won't be able to breathe (sickness going from head to chest fast). I used about 30 mins of footage, and tons of that is just blank (im not too keen on the whole remote thing...would just rest with it recording). I rode for about an hour and thats what I got, most of that time was setting up the camera.

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BTW paul if you liked my style, keep an eye out for colorado trials 6 in the next week or two... I heard I might be in it.

Also I got my video camera at 11 am, I rode at 2 pm, video was out by 6:45 pm....basically, expect tons more from me in the future- especially if I have someone to actually hold the camera for me. This vid is in chronological order, that gap to front wheel was the first move I did etc. I put 20 minutes into editing this, which is mostly just fades, I didn't even want to put music in it but hydro boy told me to :) Glad you were all freaked out by it, look forward to being freaked out in the future as well.

·
"Jak se mas"
3,229 Posts
Nice vid.

I just bought my self a capture card and got some gay fottage from comp we just had. I only got abit of footage so expect the some gay shit. But i will release it since i have a gay free webspace from my gay isp. I fucking hate people that say gay. It will be up tonight my time, tommorow morning yours... Like a few hours from now. Ramble ramble ramble.

·
Registered
10 Posts
sweet video. really liked your style. hopeto see more soon. some pretty big moves in there. the only thing i can say is that i would rather have just natural sounds of the bike etc. as oposed to that music but that's just me. that rock looked hard. remined me of yesterdays ride, where i couldn't make this one up. i was close every time, but only made it once or twice. pissed me off :down: ace vid :bigthumb:

·
Aluminum is for recycling
1,533 Posts
I'd rather just Prefuse and no bikes...Anrew likes good music when he's sick.Joy Division takes a toll on the immune system.
That woodman makes you ride like shit.I'm not looking forward to you getting THE frame.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts