Pitbull/Pitbull problem, why Echo shouldnt copy names either

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by Sonic, May 3, 2004.

1. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

I ordered a Pitbull der. hanger (I thought I specified Zoo, but I guess I didnt or it slipped through), but I was just delivered a hanger for the PX Pitbull. Thanks Zoo... :p

2. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

that's what you get for riding a zoo :ugh2:

3. Sonic

Heh, it's not mine, hanger was for a friend. And in his case, I cant blame him for riding the Zoo, it came along used and at the right price. And now he's one-upping the entire Dallas crew with it and his new King...

4. Elan

Elan steve french

what the fick does this have to do with echo again?

5. AndyT

AndyT New Member

:hsugh:

6. Sonic

Echo/Zoo, same thing in my mind, I thought this was a universal thought. Arent the two companies more than closely related, arent they practically one in the same?

7. AndyT

AndyT New Member

They are the same company

8. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

zoo is completely underground and unique- just like surly.

9. BrettM

BrettM New Member

A PX Pitbull doesn't use a derailleur hanger. Unless the new ones are out now and they do???

But ya. I'd blame this one on the idiot who sent it. Can't even get the excuse right. (unless the new px pitbull is out and uses one.)

10. Sonic

Youre right Brett, even when I talked to the guy who owns a Pitbull about buying this one off of me he forgot that fact I guess.

But, it turns out that this PX Pitbull hanger is a PX type III hanger (called that by Webcyclery) and just happens to fit the Zoo Pitbull too. So even though they sent out the wrong hanger, it's the proper hanger, sweet. :sonic:

11. Elan

Elan steve french

ah yes..i just figured you were referring to Echo specifically..yea, i see echo/zoo the save as chevy/gmc... GAY

12. Tanner

Tanner New Member

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH

13. philth

philth Active Member

Ha the planet x hangers fit the zoo.... i ordered two spares from planetx when i received my Zoo

Anyhoo i turned one into a keyring as i always carry my keys with me
    [​IMG]

14. Sonic

Hmm, that seems better than my spare Shimano 105 derailleur keychain, Ill have to try that. :D