Pink King Stuff

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by xxxfr, Oct 2, 2004.

1. xxxfr

xxxfr RCP FABRICATION

2. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

sweet... so its like my 4 year old red hub only brand new! naaaace. i know what my next hubset will be guysss.

speaking of pink- whats with pink shit lately? pink is the new black. only thing worse than a polo shirt with its collar popped is a damn pink polo shirt with its collar popped. i think only douche bags do this?

3. Peace

Peace pedocrab

mmmmmm pink will never be truly understood, this is why it can be worn in so many forms other than in girls clothing or homosexuals... i dont have anything pink, just maybe a couple of shirts with a bit of pink graphic on them... you know Urban stylz! wicked.
    I could change all my red components to pink ones, fully sick bro!
    Peace

4. aj2four0

aj2four0 New Member

pink shit is sick... not sure i could handle it on my bike.. but... chicks dig a guy that can rock pink. all u haters know it 2.

5. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

yeah too bad chicks' like of guys with pink crap is vasty over ruled by chicks' "ew get away from me" view of trials riding.

6. hophopsnap

hophopsnap Well-Known Member

all the preps who need women wear pink.
    pink CK, good for women roadies, bad for hardcore trials

7. redneck_biker

redneck_biker Guest

Ummmm this is from site they aren't selling these for very long.

We’re excited to announce a new addition to our line of colors to coincide
    with National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. For a limited time (through December 31, 2004) the Pink headset will be available directly to dealers through King Cycle Group at 800-523-6008.

For those who like their King components to match, a special Headset and Hubs package will be available by special request only. The package will include a pink headset, a set of pink hubs and a t-shirt. Pre-orders must be made by November 12, 2004 and the components will be shipped in time for Christmas.

In conjunction with this limited offer, King Cycle Group will be donating $1 from each pink headset sale to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. The Pink Headset donation program will continue through to December 31. October 2004 marks the 20th Anniversary of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

For more information on the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation please
    visit their web site at www.komen.org.

so don't think they are going to be able to order whenever.

8. hophopsnap

hophopsnap Well-Known Member

My mom does mammograms so maybe she would buy me a set?!

9. AndyT

AndyT New Member

i wore pink before pink was pink

fuckers.

10. nidoss

nidoss Guest

I saw a dude in my food microbiology class with a pink polo shirt and the collar was popped up, i should have stoof up and called hima douche!

11. mikeschiavone

mikeschiavone Active Member

collar popping is trendy, as in its not cool.

i do rock pink every now and then. in fact i just bought a pink shirt a couple of weeks ago.

12. Orkje

Orkje New Member

Wooooooooo... Would look nice on my white Raven...

13. digby

digby New Member

oh no, I have a pink shirt, I must be ghey!!!!

Last edited: Oct 2, 2004
  14. PaulG

PaulG Releasing the Kitties

i have a pink belt but it has studs so it hard pink bike parts are still cool my coust was going to be powdered pink WITH glitter ooo ya then i ran out of money

15. Peace

Peace pedocrab

$1.... what, they are gonna donate like 1-200 bucks? i know every bit counts but im sure king could afford a bit more.....
    i have pink bits :naughty:
    Peace

16. Nikolai

Nikolai Member

Theres a grad student here at UCDavis named Dave in the Chem department. He's been popping his collars for the three years I've been going to school. He also wears short shorts all year long. And no matter what, he runs as fast as he can from one building to the next. Everybody calls him SuperDave due to his obvious superpowers.
    When these greasy-hairded prep/skate fratboys with their popped collars walk by, all I can see is SuperDave.

17. chronic

chronic Dungeonmaster's Guide

I have pink brake cables...
    At the time it was the closest color to red I could get for my black/red bike color scheme. I have to tell you though, some chicks have thought it's pretty hot :D
    And considering they always herd towards skaters. The recognition was well worth the embarrassment.

Although, I suppose they could have been bullshiting me......That sucks.

18. chaloux

chaloux Party all the time.

hey, pink is gay.

19. Ebon Dragon

Ebon Dragon New Member

Are you man enough to go pink?

20. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

My new frame has custom paint...was gonna get purple, but fuck that I am getting shit green