Pictures of me Riding

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by Andreas, Apr 28, 2004.

1. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

Had a nice session the other day with a friend who had a camera. He took some pretty cool pics. Just thought i'd share with you for those who care. let me know what you think of the riding! and photography, im sure my friend is interested to see if people like his angles.

Link: http://nickbuchanan.com/andreastrials/andreastrials.html

2. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

i guess nobody likes the pictures :wtc:

3. CoppellStereo

CoppellStereo Ruff Rider

4. Little Android Man

Little Android Man Free Cup!

pretty sweet. glad to see someone else on a monty :) how high is that wall on the stairs towards the end i think, you go to bash on it..

5. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

the one to bash was a mess up. i made it to rear wheel about 4-5 times out of 7 tries i think. not too bad, it measures at 28 inches, to rubber
    yea, that's about my highest up as is, getting better everyday tho!
    keep the feedback coming! it's nice to hear comments on my riding.

6. Little Android Man

Little Android Man Free Cup!

i didnt mean to say going to bash was bad, just using it as a reference. thats about as high as i can go consistantly. what's your biggest gap? doesnt have to be flat to flat, just the biggest

7. Gardenfan

Gardenfan Guest

You have some cool pics there man!

8. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

thanks garden fan.
    L.A.M.-oh i see, you're saying that particular wall? im upping it to rear, you are too? nice. biggest gap-uh, not too sure. i can do wheelbase length going from 2 little rail's just off of the ground, so, not really sure how that measures in feet. i can gap farther when i have some room as well.