Pics of my Woodman

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by B1105, Nov 21, 2004.

1. B1105

B1105 New Member

Everyone is posting pics of their bike, so here are some of mine. Its in a ghetto stage at the moment as I am awaiting some new ffw cranks and a bash, but it was rideable until I bent the chainring last night. Sweet bike overall, downtube has seen some light concrete smacks and is still holding up(no dents). Not too silly long either, and perfect for me(5"9-5'10).

Parts Spec
    Woodman T Comp frame
    Woodman Wide N' Wild Handlebars
    Bontrager Stem
    Race Face Prodigy XC cranks
    FSA Platinum ISIS bb
    King/Dx32 rear wheel
    Bullseye/Matrix front wheel
    Avid SD Ti brakes w/ Plaz Spanish Fly pads front and rear/V Brake Adaptor
    Cane Creeek C2 headset
    Koxx pedals

I'm missing the bash ring, but since I'm getting new cranks in 2 weeks, I'll just wait and ride my mod, the chainring is bent anyway.

Heres a high quality pic of the whole bike
    http://www.whackcycles.com/DSC00007.JPG

Attached Files:

2. Ebon Dragon

Ebon Dragon New Member

Ya know, those cranks look pretty sexy.

3. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

crimp that cable son.... wait youve been through barnettes? solder that cable!

nice ride ;)

4. B1105

B1105 New Member

Hhaa yea, too bad I dont have a soder or any decent cable cutters at home. Yea, John Barnett would not approve. Thanks for the replies.

5. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

wtf those adaptors look like they actually work?! awesome. i liek your bike ten times more now.

6. B1105

B1105 New Member

Yea, they, they work alright, you definitley need to tool around with them, possibly have a dremel tool on hand. I'm not sure anything bigger than a 40mm rim would work without having the brake arms go past the frame, (maybe on a Coust or Koxx, more clearance), but once setup, its quite nice.

7. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

nice bicycle.................I like what Woodman has done with the new frame.

Kinda ugly lookin fork and stem but otherwise nice job.

8. AndyT

AndyT New Member

so can i see that slut in action or what? I want to get into fights with people at princeton again...

9. B1105

B1105 New Member

Yea, I'm trying to get it in working order, if I cant ride thanksgiving, definitley xmas or something.

As for the stem/fork, the bike right now is damn ugly, but I'm planning on getting a new shorter stem so hopefully that will make it a bit beter looking, and new fork at some point too.

10. Boo_Berry

Boo_Berry Guest

nice cranks! i have the same ones except in black... silver looks ill with a black frame tho! props buddy! sweeeeet build!