Pics of my bike and stuff (56k aware)

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by pav, Sep 25, 2004.

1. pav

pav New Member

Hi, I took a pic of my lever bodge and trueing stand so I thought I would take some pics of my bike. Then I thought I would post them to see what you guys think, there has been many changes to my bike now since I got it and I was wondering what all you guys here think.
    The reason for the lever bodge is that the TPA snapped and I found it the best way to fix it and the funny wooden thing is my home made trueing stand that i made with Mickey B(mickey_b12 here). If you notice the forks are bent too, they go kind of like an S, 1025 wheel base now thanks to that.:)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Oh and by the way, Bill is there any way that you can stop the pics from appearing as you are writing the message? It is soo confusing to see if you have added them and stuff like that.

pav

2. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Yes, you can change your editor type, or you can use tags instead of using the insert image button.

To turn off the WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) post editor, go to your User Control panel options here: [url="https://www.observedtrials.net/vb/profile.php?do=editoptions"]https://www.observedtrials.net/vb/profile.php?do=editoptions[/url]

At the very bottom, change to the standard editor or basic editor... your choice :).

Bill

3. Ebon Dragon

Ebon Dragon New Member

lol when i first looked at that i thought you were making fun of zoo (first pic)

edit - damn wish we had mango coloured dx32 rims

4. PaulG

PaulG Releasing the Kitties

DUDE next time we ride i'll bring my camera and treach you how to take a picture lol nice trueing stand thats a nice bodge i might just rip that off also grap photoshop and try like 800~600 or 640~480

5. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

hugest pics I've ever seen :D nice bike.
    The DX32 is pretty cool, I didn't know that there were still more colors besides black and silver.

6. Pitote

Pitote Guest

...is that plant/hedge-like thing in pics 6 and 7 in the shape of a love heart? :squint:

7. hophopsnap

hophopsnap Well-Known Member

That rim and front end made me throw up. But I liked the rear hub. good pics

8. pav

pav New Member

I have some paint now to pain the rim, just need to be bothered, Front end is gay with the forks, new ones in about 10 days or so when I get my money. Yes that is a heart in the background, its mums, don't dish it!

9. bigd

bigd Guest

HOLY HUGE PICS BATMAN

on my gf's 1024 laptop resolution
    i can see a leaf from the hedge...
    or a knob from your tire...