Observed Trials banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Youth in Asia?
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry they are scaled down to %20 to fit... i have all the hi res on my computer. pics from Boulder tommorrow.

Andrew on a big ass rock

silhouette of Dave

Andrew

Andrew dropping downhill-- scary

Patrick

Elan

Elan and Patrick discussing how many fists they can fit in an eskimo

Dave... no body is watching

sunset

·
Rum Pig
4,881 Posts
now that's NATURAL natural - I think photoshop has a "optimise for web" or similar function which is a preset medium of quality/size - those file sizes are huge ! nice res though - good spy photos.

Elan - who uses a rapidfire shifter on a trials bike ?!

looks like everyone would rather attend the Andrew Tonkery school of handlebar inspection than watch poor Dave's gap - you guys have snow? that's like water, right, but you have to wait for it to melt (sp?) before it dries up?

- Joel

·
Youth in Asia?
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i am using a Fuji Finepix S5000. it's in full manual mode. there are auto modes, but there is much more flexibility in manual. hehe, i just got it for Christmas and i love it. :D

·
Youth in Asia?
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
they all came out fine i just don't have time to site here resizing and uploading 100000000000000 pics.

·
Administrator
2,987 Posts
Some really cool, artsy pics in there Dolphin, you've got quite the eye for photos.

Dave said you took another cool picture of him though... care to share? :naughty:

·
Youth in Asia?
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i am going to give all of the pics to kevin next weekend on CD for COtrials. i will talk to Bill as well about getting them uploaded into a gallery. There will be plenty more pics to come. Keep in mind these scaled down images don't do the hi res any justice :D

thanks for all the compliments guys i really do appreciate it. :)

·
Premium Member
13,051 Posts
'ere are sum more:

warming up on an uphill gap:

I can float:

Landed:

Dave raging it red shirt style, gaps to the top of the other one:

enjoy :wavey:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts