Observed Trials banner

Photos from group ride 10/19/03 on CU Campus

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  OTAdmin 
#1 ·
We had a small group ride today (October 19, 2003) in Boulder, CO.

Preview pic:

To see the rest as well as a description, check out the new Group Rides section, or go directly to the coverage here.

Be sure to let me know what you think!

Bill

See less See more
#4 ·
yes, riding the same spot more than once is only for special olympics. it was a fun ride, did the same spots as usually but did them in different ways with different moves. too bad it was hot as shizzle today.

matt- i will get those pics from my camera to you soon. my computer just crashed - no shit, 3 times- trying to look at the gallery you put up. tomorrow when i dont feel like throwing this pile through a wall i will load em up and get em to you.

that guy on the woodman with the maxxis tires that kick ass (except for the hansventure i guess) does look like a pro- that's part of the beauty of stills, unlike video they dont show lack of skills. wait that applies to me too, i should shut up :D

#5 ·
WhiteRavenKS said:
yes, riding the same spot more than once is only for special olympics. it was a fun ride, did the same spots as usually but did them in different ways with different moves. too bad it was hot as shizzle today.

matt- i will get those pics from my camera to you soon. my computer just crashed - no shit, 3 times- trying to look at the gallery you put up. tomorrow when i dont feel like throwing this pile through a wall i will load em up and get em to you.

that guy on the woodman with the maxxis tires that kick ass (except for the hansventure i guess) does look like a pro- that's part of the beauty of stills, unlike video they dont show lack of skills. wait that applies to me too, i should shut up :D
Sounds good Kevin, I should add an ignore feature so you don't have to read andy's bitterness :rofl:. Actually, I am going to look into that, sounds like a good idea.

#7 ·
nice pics. Were some of the gap pictures just pictures of the same move being done over and over again or were they recorded in sequence on the same move? If its the latter this is pretty nice camera then :bigthumb:

#8 ·
They were recorded multiple times, but I believe my camera has a sequence mode, I've just never used it :dunno:. I know it has a multiple exposure mode. I think I'll be buying a tripod and remote trigger so I can nail those (as well as some lunar eclipses), as it would be extremely cool :bigthumb:

Thanks for the nice comments Roman

The camera is a Nikon Coolpix 4500 just to let you know :)

Bill

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.