Philly

Discussion in 'NorthEast, USA' started by cogmog, Sep 9, 2004.

1. cogmog

cogmog Member

There are two of us going to ride this weekend if anyone is in the area. Probably around the Museum as well as the campuses....lots of good stuff on campus.

2. bwagner

bwagner New Member

Hey Dave,
    This weekend might be a good time to finally actually meet up for a ride. The only thing stoppin me should be moving into my new home. If that falls through, I'll try to meet you guys for a ride near the museum. which day do you plan on riding there?

~Bruce

3. cogmog

cogmog Member

Probably saturday after 12:00 or so. I will no for sure later. Moving is a biznatch though, if you cant make it well do it anoth:bigthumb: er time.

4. cogmog

cogmog Member

Aight, shaun and myself are goin to be at the museum, the natural stuff, around 12:30 tommorrow. Eventually end up at the university city area...good urban!
    hope to see you guys there.

5. bwagner

bwagner New Member

Dave,
    Please call me if you get this. I'm tryin to come down, but I need a few directions from you if possible, and also a contact number would be cool so I can call you guys when I arrive!!Ok, I think I'm just goingto wing it!! my number is being PM'd to you right now. I hope this works out!!
    ~Bruce

6. cogmog

cogmog Member

great ride today bruce, good to finally meet you. Well have to get down to baltimore sometime! Anyway, look forward to ridin again.

7. bwagner

bwagner New Member

Yeah Dave,
    Today was a good day. The weather was awesome, and how often are you ridnig down the strret only to have a random trials rider come rolling up? That shit was kinda cool,huh? I'm looking forward to coming back up for another ride sometime in the very near future. Speaking of the very near future, what are you guys doing tommorrow(Sunday)? I might actually come back to Philly for another ride. I'll call you tommorrow with an update one way or another.
    ~Bruce

8. cogmog

cogmog Member

Im not sure about today Bruce, I rode friday night and yesterday,....MY BACK,,,,,,ugh! we'll see though.