Philly riding movie

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by cogmog, Nov 21, 2004.

1. cogmog

cogmog Member

2. Tanner

Tanner New Member

I really, really, really liked that movie. don't know why, but I did.

3. cogmog

cogmog Member

Thanks :D , the credits got cut off in the upload. The music is Ben
    Harper and Rusted Root. Im gonna try to do one of just Shaun soon. This one I put together more or less for my nephew. He is 7 and wants to learn how to ride.

4. mikeschiavone

mikeschiavone Active Member

the music was great?!

when are you coming to baltimore to ride?

5. bwagner

bwagner New Member

Awesome vid Dave. I'm looking forward to riding with you guys again real soon. You DO still ride in the cold right?? Cool, Oh yeah, It looks like riding with Shaun is paying off for you buddy, keep it up!!

6. cogmog

cogmog Member

yeah, riding with Shaun is very motivating, yet at the same time, makes me feel like I totally suck ass! Keep in mind that I had very limited footage of Shaun, he rides way huger and smoother than what is in this vid. As for Baltimore, I definetly want to make it down there soon, maybe for a saturday. Were closing on a house and moving in the next couple weeks here, so probably woulnt be until after the holidays.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2004
  7. KeepRollin

KeepRollin New Member

I was going to say, Shaun wasn't looking all that hot. I've definitely seen him ride better. That was the only reason the vid was a little dissappointing. Get some more footage!!!

8. bwagner

bwagner New Member

Hey Dave,
    I've seen Shaun ride better also, but knowing him, and now knowing you, I just feel that you'll be able to feed off of his abilities. I know what you're talking about though, about feeling like you suck when you're out with him, it's the way I felt when I was out with both of you guys. I'd like it if you shot down to B-more for a day or so of riding, as opposed to us just watching the Redbull event. I'm on another new bike now, the same bike, just a new frame and fork, the fork is longer, and feels wierd still. Maybe by the time we ride together again, I'll be a little more comfy on this thing. Later,oh yeah, keep those movies coming. Which program did you edit with?

Last edited: Nov 22, 2004
  9. cogmog

cogmog Member

Bruce, your new ride looks sweet! What fork is that? I might be able to make it down your way the following weekend, but not sure. My wife wants to go caving, so I might be doing that. Also the house thing is eating up my weekends, packing and all. From what I understand, Andrew wants to ride in N.Y. friday, but if that doesnt go down, maybe Baltimore.

10. bwagner

bwagner New Member

Dave, first off, it's the new BT fork. It's super nice, but a little different for me to get used to. On the ride topic, any time you can make it down, just call me f you still have my number, and I'll be happy to either meet you somewhere to ride, or I'll even show you around to some of our local spots. Congrats on the new home dude, there's not much like getting a new home, it might seem like a ton of work, but few things are as rewarding as doing your own home, the way you like it to be.

11. cogmog

cogmog Member

Its called video explosion.....it was on sale, so ig picked it up, I like it so far, but I've never used anything else, so I cant compare.

12. Blackstick

Blackstick Well-Known Member

13. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Sick video.....nice editing and riding...noice....

14. Trialsking

Trialsking Retired from Trials

SInce Shaun left the So. Cal scene our comps and group rides havent been the same. Shaun is one of those few riders who can do some crazy move on the first try every time.

15. cogmog

cogmog Member

Yes he is. There is this natural line behind the Museum here in Philly, (for the locals you know which one I'm talking about)...anyway its a really risky line, first try he had it.

Thanks for the props on the editing, it is very addicting and fun.

16. AndyT

AndyT New Member

big dave holla

mint vid, hopefully i'll be with bike during the x-mass scene...I'll have a bit more time.

17. cogmog

cogmog Member

Thanks, hope to see ya over X-mASS.