Peterborough ride

Discussion in 'The UK' started by enigma, Sep 7, 2004.

1. enigma

enigma Guest

Hey any one out there who wants to come ride pboro with me and my m8?. Thats pboro in england not canada.

2. Twilite

Twilite Guest

We rode Peterborough not long ago, can't say I was overly impressed. The few good spots, you get throw out of pretty quick, and every single last person who works at your trainstation is a tosser! Where do you usually ride? I mean, we'd probably up for a ride if you know anywhere worth coming up to ride? (We are from Stevenage, so it's not really far)

3. enigma

enigma Guest

i dont know anyspots in pboro im a newbie to trials been riding for about 3 months.

My mate knows tons of good spots though so im sure hed be willing to come and ride with us and point them out. If ure up 4 it we will have 2 arrange when and where we shud meet. :Sonic:

4. would that be me :Wavey: neway i know loads of good spots, the best time to ride the best spots is at night or you will get thrown off, or on a sunday you wont get thrown off, we will havw to arrange some stuff

5. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

6. enigma

enigma Guest

sorry about that dont use this forum all that much :(

7. wally

wally Chris

I live in Wisbech which is near Peterborough, ill ride sometime, i take it the dude on the megamo is Jake?

8. Ey up, I live in stamford, there are a few of us here and we're only 10 mins away on the train,

When do you fancy riding?

I'll drag Jake out to ride too :)