PayPal

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by Paul, Jun 14, 2004.

1. Paul

Paul Guest

Hello. Does anyone here, who has a PayPal account, wish to cooperate with me on something ? Basicaly, the deal is I live in a country (aka shithole) where PayPal doenst` work/is banned. I made some money out of website layouts and that sort of stuff, and the clients pay me using PayPal. I would need someone who could recive that money for me in their account, and later on, when there`s a larger amount gathered, to send it to me using WesternUnion (www.westernunion.com) . Reward included (depending on what I earn, smth like pads ,some bars ,cash, schtuff) :p Thank you .

Last edited: Jun 14, 2004
  2. Ryden

Ryden Guest

I can't help, but I just thought I'd add in that at first this sounded like a con to me. But this is just me talking.

3. B1105

B1105 New Member

Last edited: Jun 14, 2004
  4. Ryden

Ryden Guest

^ And there you go. But anyway I'm sorry I started this, only posts helping him from now on.

5. Paul

Paul Guest

errmm ... dunno what you guys thought, but I wasn`t trying anything tricky . Nothing between the lines I wrote. Anyway the problem`s sorted now . Plus, the money would have gone into the/your PayPal account first

6. thetart20

thetart20 TartyBikes

Nothing dodgy about it at all. Ive helped Paul out with this before and he was really cool about it all! :)

7. B1105

B1105 New Member

Oh yea, my post wasnt meant to deter anyone from this. I was just stating why Ryden may have thought this was a scam. I will delete my previous post.

PAUL IS A GOOD MAN!

8. Ryden

Ryden Guest

My bad, my bad, I wasn't impling it actually was, no insult intended. I've just seen a lot of con movies with that plot. Didn't mean to start anything.