Observed Trials banner
3561 - 3574 of 3574 Posts

·
every ounce of fun
1,912 Posts
I'm doing shows 5 days a week at Great America this summer and it's sore. I don't have time to let it heal all the way.
Matt, I would really recommend for you to go see a muscle therapist. It's well worth the money. I know this because my daughter is training ballet 20-40 hours a week, and muscle therapy plays a huge role in mitigating her muscle and tendon pains and preventing injury. Trials is tough on the body.

Let me know when you feel well enough to ride for fun again. I'm back to only riding Weds Stanford, SJ, or Fremont.

·
The Zen side of Trash
79 Posts
I've got my bike with me. Stanford or DJ is fine either way. Where is closest for you?
Hi sk8dad,
When you lots ride Stanford, what time about are you in? I can usually go in the morning or early afternoon, but next week I should be able to stretch to late afternoons.
Also planning a visit to SF.

·
Premium Member
1,047 Posts

Frank watch this video for theove I was talking about last night. It's neat the end, around 4 minutes, but the video is short so just watch the whole thing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
I am in the Palo Alto area from March 30th til April 6th. Anyone up for a ride? Recommendations for a nice after work ride would be nice as well.

Thanks and best regards,
Ben

·
Premium Member
839 Posts
well damn, what happened here? whole lotta nothin.
Yesterday I went and did the first group ride i've done in many many years, and I liked it! Might just try to do more. I'm in such great shape after riding about 2x per year for the last decade. Whatever.
If there's any south bay riders still out there, new or old, come out of hiding, it's time to ride.
Going to try for Wednesdays (maybe Thursdays).
The usual spots (well, they used to be)
Serra park
memorial park
stanford
UCSC
downtown SJ
santa cruz harbor

3561 - 3574 of 3574 Posts