Observed Trials banner
3541 - 3560 of 3574 Posts

·
Premium Member
839 Posts
hurt the back actually trying to ride the funny little bike with no seat! i guess i gotta warm up a lot more when it's super cold out.

·
Premium Member
1,047 Posts
Unfortunately Wednesday is about the worst day for me right now. Any other day would be better. Monday is best right now. Monday, Tuesday will be best starting mid June.

·
Premium Member
839 Posts
jeez, been wanting to get back on that funny little bike with no seat, but working so close to ucsc and wilder has led me to riding more mtb. Is there a crew joining you out there on wednesdays sk8dad? is trials dead in the bay area? or do I have to sell my soul to zuck to find out what's going on with trials?

·
every ounce of fun
1,912 Posts
I may be able to move my ride night to Mondays. Tues just wont work for me. Just got a new to me frame. Crewkerz desire. Now with a red riser bar it's looking like a copy of my little pony' s bike. Much more comfortable on rear wheel.

·
Premium Member
1,047 Posts
Monday will work better for me but I should be able to do Wednesdays in a couple weeks. I'm working in SJ over summer and I think I should be off on Wednesdays at around 6. Mondays are better because I have Mondays off.

·
Premium Member
839 Posts
congrats on the new bike sk8dad! wow, you've been on that other bike for sooooooo long!
Long summer days now, if you guys do a santa cruz ride, i'm in! much harder for me to want to go over the other side of the hill (especially since I don't ever ride and not sure if I'll last more than 10 minutes on the bike haha)

·
Premium Member
1,047 Posts
If you're gonna ride anyway I could come by for a little. My back has been sore so nothing too crazy. If you're not planning to ride then maybe next week I'll be feeling better.

3541 - 3560 of 3574 Posts