Observed Trials banner
1 - 20 of 3574 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Yeah - I'm in the area - Los Altos actually. There are a couple of people around here - Ethan (KR7 i think is his handle) is on campus, and I'm freqently up there (went to school there, GF still goes there).

I'm down to ride, but more likely on weekday evenings - there are tons of spots on stanford campus to ride (especially for beginners) that are well-lit at night.

Kevin - interested in tuesday at stanford instead of serra park (assuming it's not dumping rain)?

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
When/where are you guys planning to meet on Tuesday?

I'm at school here and just got a bike/started riding in January and have been looking for people to ride with (just found this site/thread). I've learned how to bunnyhop, backhop, pedalkick, working on sidehop, and would love to ride with some real trials riders.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
breaker, breaker. This is squirrel to base. I repeat: this is squirrel to base.

You started hitting the laughing gas while you're on break yet?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
anyone up for anything tomorrow/sunday?
ill be at stanford most likely =) give me a call 7141708 if anyone wants to go (im a begginer so dont expect much if u come :hsugh: )

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
i'll come out there and ride with you on a weekend, post up if you wanna ride on this comming weekend !

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts
I want to go, but I don't think my knee is going to let me. Still pretty swollen at the kneecap, so I can't bend it enough to pedal.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yess 6;30 at oval sounds good. i will be there around like 2;30ish to probably 3;30ish at the bike shop working on my bike. putting my chain tensioner on and switching out some cogs

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
I'll be there with my beginning skills on my not-really-trials bike (35 pounds of XC hardtail complete with oversized seat).

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
just thought I'd confirm - remembered to put my bike in the car on the way to work this morning, so I'm in. 6:30 it is.

Alex - you work 5 minutes from the oval; you have no excuse for not getting to work just a wee bit early and taking off at 6:25. Since Kevin's not coming (with a valid excuse), he's not going to call you out - so it becomes my job :)

thisthingz - I rode stanford as a beginner for years - if you want to know good spots to ride before I show up, PM me.

1 - 20 of 3574 Posts