Other hobbies

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by offroad84chevy, Aug 12, 2004.

1. offroad84chevy

offroad84chevy Member

This is one of my other hobbies i am also going to school for working on automobiles in the racing field i hope The blue truck dosnt run anymore. very fun truck! and the red one i am putting together. http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/438572

What do you guys and gals? think.

2. Hardline

Hardline Member

Off road cars and racing dirt track cars. Here is a picture of last years off road car. I unfortanatly do not have a picture of the dwarf car I raced this year. Funny thing is I am alot better at racing than trials. I have been track champion for several years in different classes and have won countless heat and features. Last picture is of next years off road car. JJ

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 12, 2004

3. AndyT

AndyT New Member

used condom collecting, baiting fools ON TEH INTARWOOBS

4. Gaps720

Gaps720 Guest

i play paintball a WHOLE lot... mostly speedball.

5. Yoda

Yoda They see me rollin'

I'm a paintball geek too, I've done a few local tourneys and I'm shooting an Angel right now. Also into cars, I just have a Saab turbo right now and my wife has an SHO, Fords aren't my favorite, but the V8 gets her around.

6. Tanner

Tanner New Member

Welding, BMX racing, working on computers, metal working. That's about it.

7. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

getting fat, being single, sitting down a lot, making movies.

8. AndyT

AndyT New Member

seriously though..

females (just one right now :eek: ), teh gym, art, music, movies

9. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

i've started going to the gym everyday recently, bmxing, more and more music recently....it's not a very interesting life.
    oh yeah, i also got the whole school thing going ;) almost forgot about that one

10. mikeschiavone

mikeschiavone Active Member

GIRLs, GIRLS, clubbin, girls, design, music, girls

11. bwagner

bwagner New Member

Hey Mike,
    I can't beleive you forgot to mention your main interest outside of riding, YOU FORGOT TO MENTION GIRLS DUDE, what were you thinking??Damn it's hard keeping these youngsters on track these days:)

12. Tha Goat

Tha Goat Member

Cycling of almost any kind, except road, music, playing drums, cars even thought I don't have one at the monent and for course female members of the opposite sex :joshers:

13. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Before I lost my license, I used to be HEAVY into the racing scene. LOTS AND LOTS of Auto X. Then I got an R6 that I used to race. Only a handful of track days though. Right now I'm restoring this:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

996S.....dad brought it home with some shitty, I mean SHITTY carbon bodywork. Traded some parts for others (Ohlins parts have a nice heavy trade value, traded just an Ohlins fork for a SHIT TON of needed parts). Dad likes to restore oldies/classics. We're thinkin about doing a 350 Vette and CPU into his S10...

But eh, right now I just ride trials, and skim.
    [​IMG]
    Not me, but thought was a funny picture.

14. bonzai

bonzai The brown guy

Kevin summed it up best except for the making movies part, for me it would be watching movies.:D

15. bigd

bigd Guest

hahahah nice limpwrist

quite fagadelic

uhhh i do the paintballing and and so does my lady

xc, movies, music, electronics, and lots of drunking

16. oicdn

oicdn Guest

^^^hahaha, that;'s awesome "I have a"...classic.....

17. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

other than other cycling disciplines, and getting my degree :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

recently taken up a bit of bouldering, don't know if I'll be any good, but I'm enjoying it. It's like taking up the trials learning curve all over again, I feel like such a noob !

- Joel

18. Peace

Peace pedocrab

kiteboarding is my main next hobbie/life workin with my dad in his store www.kitepower.com.au and yeah well anything else kite related like buggying, mountainboarding. stuff like that, there are mini clips mainly of my brother in the videos section, pretty nuts if you wanna check em out.
    Snowboarding is a biggie too, would love to get into cars but i watched my dad plow so much money into rallying his Datsun 1600 a long while back and yeah i just cant justify it yet... was a sick car/cars (he rolled one) though! would prolly be a different story if my dad didnt get out of the insurance business and have to sell his 1978 Porsche 930 Turbo :(:(
    Trials still rocks though :D
    Peace

19. redworm

redworm ninja pants!

Chronic masterbation

when I'm not riding trials I'm riding myself

plus theres a sick underground scene

20. B1105

B1105 New Member

trials, tennis, slacklining, eating, going to princeton eating clubs, hiking, snowboarding, biking, partying and anything else to keep me busy