Orange Zero trials/street frame for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale / Want to Buy' started by MegamoMidwest, Mar 15, 2004.

1. MegamoMidwest

MegamoMidwest chicago crew

Hey,

I have an Orange Zero trials frame for sale. It is a great trials frame and I find it is well suited for street riding. I havent ridden this thing in about a year since I got the Megamo, so I want it to have a new owner and have a new life. I was going to build up a street bike out of it, but then decided I didnt need to and am currently building a Surly 1x1 XC bike and need some money for it. So I have to part with the frame. The frame is really nice, its got no dents in it, it has some scratches around the chainstay area from chainslap and stuff, and some chainring marks just around the chainstay yoke from chain suck and what not. All of these marks are gone now though because I painted it matte black, and now it looks super cool. I am selling the frame for $300, and I will include an FSA orbit headset, and a square taper Shimano bottom bracket. Also as a super special deal, if you buy the bike, I will add in an Orange trials fork in white for only $60! and also a Kore stem and Easton EA50 bar for just $40! so this is an Orange trials frame with a Shimano BB, FSA Orbit Headset, Kore stem, Easton EA50 handlebars AND an Orange trials fork all for just $400! I will try to put up some pictures but I am not sure if I know how. email me with offers.

-Paul
    [email protected]

*edit* Thanks Bill, now I know how to put the images on, so here they are:
    [​IMG]
    frame, fork, stem, bars, headset and BB(not shown) all for $400
    [​IMG]
    the frame. A nice beefy octagonal downtube, and really strong square seat/chainstays.
    [​IMG]
    the stem and bars
    [​IMG]
    the frame
    [​IMG]
    Disc brakes OR V brakes, what a choice. Note: I WILL include the bosses for the V brakes if you want them.

2. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

3. seattletrials

seattletrials New Member

how long are the chainstays on that? i heard that they were kinda long for trials

4. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

15.75" if memory serves me

5. MegamoMidwest

its certainly not a UCI style bike, but the bike definately works for trials. I mean look at Peter Kraus. He now rides for Giant I think but he still has his old Orange Zero just with Giant paintjob.

-Paul

6. BBZ2

BBZ2 Member

Hey I am really intersted in buying it. $300 you pay for shipping? You probably got a deal.
    Josh

e-mail me [email protected]

7. MegamoMidwest

8. MegamoMidwest

the frame has been sold, thank you for your interest. The fork is still for sale at $70 + shipping, and the stem and bars are still for sale for $40 + shipping, email me with your offers.

-Paul

9. B1105

B1105 New Member

Yea, 350 for a frame thats sold.

10. Justin.L

Justin.L Guest

its 15 inch stays

11. treewizzard

treewizzard draquella is back!

15 inch is at least $675

12. RobbyBobby

RobbyBobby Active Member

There is still an orange fork in existance?? Wow

13. treewizzard

treewizzard draquella is back!

probably not robby, this thread is from 2004.

14. eastcoaststeve

eastcoaststeve Moderator

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Glad I'm not the only one who gets pissed when somebody bumps an old for sale thread for something cool.

Steve

15. RobbyBobby

RobbyBobby Active Member

Oh fuck i didnt notice that haha. Those forks were shit.

16. perkins

perkins New Member

I still have an Orange fork on my wife's Orange Zero... and a Capriolo fork that I turned into a wheelbarrow... probably the only two forks left that aren't cracked, bent, or broken.

17. RobbyBobby

RobbyBobby Active Member

Yeah, there yah go.