Orange Zero, Stolen!!

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by silus2000, Jan 16, 2004.

1. silus2000

silus2000 New Member

My friend that is teaching me trials just had his white Orange Zero stolen last night! He was getting ready for a competition this sunday as well. Who the hell steals trials bikes? We live and go to school in Irvine, California, which is basically a rich, boring and conservative asian community. I am thinking the theif must have known what he was getting his hands on. He lives at a nice apartment complex with a small semi private patio where he locks up his two bikes, but his dirtbike was just left there.

I wanna talk to people in the apartment building with a picture of the bike, but I havent been able to find a picture of a white Orange Zero online. Can anyone help me out??

2. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Most likely= bum.

or a faggot frat boy who was drunk :dunno: I've pissed in tons of funny places/on tons of things when I'm drunk, but no stealing...that I can remember...and I'm not a frat boy.

3. Hardline

Hardline New Member

Wonder if there is a renters insurace that would cover the loss. I know when I had my truck broken into when I lived with my mom they paid me. I either had to have the reciet, box , or a picture of the lost items. Luckly it was mostly competion stereo equipment that I had pictures of the installation.They just deducted the insurance deductable and wrote me a check for the rest. Good luck.

4. average mike

average mike New Member

Well, heres a picture of a zero if you need one to show to people like you said.
    [​IMG]

5. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

what the crap that thing looks crazy. sucks that the bike was stolen though :(

kinda funny, i had my (POS) trials bike left at my school unlocked... i came back and some black guy was on it biking away, after 20m wondering where the seat was, how to change gears, why the bar height made it impossible to bunnyhop and why the brakes made such a bad sound he dropped it and walked off... man that was funny

6. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

im supprised the theif managed to steer it away with that head angle.

7. silus2000

silus2000 New Member

Yea, assholes. I let my friend borrow my bike for the first competition of this season today. He only has about 500 bucks to spare for another bike. Do you guys have any ideas of how he can get a cheap bike?

8. Zyzzyx

Zyzzyx New Member

I was at the Fontana comp today, now ya got me curious. Who is your friend? What class? What bike?

9. silus2000

silus2000 New Member

The guy that took it to another level at the end to win the dramatic tie breaker and clinch the sport class title. Christian.

and you?

10. Zyzzyx

Zyzzyx New Member

Ah, gotchya. I was on the white Megamo, placing third in sport stock.

Ian

11. silus2000

silus2000 New Member

Ah. Ok cool. I'm hoping I'll be ready to compete in the sport class in 2 weeks. Christian is gonna go to expert.