Observed Trials banner

Opinions on an old school rig? Px Zebdi

3K views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  tda 
Zebdis rode like shit if you ask me, maybe if you are 5’0 they’ll be ok.

The ftw is the greatest frame made since creation of time, going to the zebdi is like trading in steve mcqueens car from bullitt for a hyundai from the 90s.

Best part about the zebdi?? It’ll break on you :)

things like pashley, orange zero (maybe), leeson are good bikes from back then and folks keep them alive... Nobody is calling for a planet x resurgence, I remember when kevin shiramizu had their prototype mod- what a disaster that thing was...

trials kings were properly sponsored by them i believe, didnt danny holyrod go to the USA promoting px?! Remember when they made him ride thag pitbull/ their “street” frame? Frame was like 10 pounds, looked like a tanka

True an arcade bar makes things feel great… it rode like shit , weird sized tubes / like a diagonal downtube. it must be 300 mm shorter than an arcade, i learned how to rolling 180 on one. Everyone’s broke at the chainstay. i went to a koxx 1100 after , what a different beast

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.