onza t-pro 2004 FS

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by Josh_Helliwell, Oct 18, 2004.

1. Josh_Helliwell

Josh_Helliwell Josh_Helliwell

For sale: 2004 model t-pro frame with forks, bash and headset. Same as a koxx but anadised in a cola(only colour to describe it!) with inter nal headset instead of normal. I need the money from this (possible) sale to buy the vitamin off harley(top bloke).
    Im looking for around $400. It hasnt been ridden hard, just with my 10 year old brother since crimbo.
    Pics:http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/gallery/gallery_1974_304_1097738629.jpg
    Few scratches, no cracks, dints etc
    Give me an offer if 400 is too much.
    Josh

2. excuse the ignorance but whats the wheelbase and chainstay length?
    also, what are the rise and angle of the stem that's on there (for comparison)?
    how long have you had it?

ps you can't link to the picture, but i've found it anyway. Just stick it up on here with the image loader...

3. Josh_Helliwell

The wheelbase with onza forks that come with it is 1002mm if i remember correctly. My bro's had it since christmas 2003. He is 10 and isnt that good so no cracks. Few scratches but thats all. Are you interested? www.supercycles.co.uk/tpro.asp

Cheers, Josh

4. yeah interested, but i don't have any money until my tax return comes in.
    do you have a deadline?

5. Josh_Helliwell

Cool.

Do you know when the tax refund will be? Well, we'd like the money sooner than later really because im using the money to buy a vitamin frame off harley wu. Pic of the actual bike:[​IMG]

6. Josh_Helliwell

PS: The forks on the bike at the moment are not the ones for sale, they are the ones like in the pic alex posted.
    My msn address is [email protected] if you wanna add me / e-mail
    Josh

7. arrr my 19" monty wheel won't work with that...
    oh well

8. Josh_Helliwell

its a 19" rear wheel in at the moment, it only fits 19"
    Josh

9. hmmm yeah but the monty is 5mm bolt with the snail tensioner....

10. bwagner

bwagner New Member

That doesn't mean your wheel won't work with it. Just use the different tensioners from the new frame, or buy a new set. I'm sure your Monty frame doesn't have 5mm slots for dropouts, right?? You can use your wheel on that bike with NO problems.

11. Josh_Helliwell

IT will work

it will nwork. if its a bit loose, then stick some washers in there, no problems. So are you going to buy it?
    Josh

12. Josh_Helliwell

Neil dosent want it any more apparently, So still fo sale!
    Josh