Online stores

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by alexm, May 25, 2004.

1. alexm

alexm Member

i know this site and a lot of people on here beleive http://www.webcyclery.com are great and i do too, they have always got my stuff out to me really quickly and are always quick in replying to emails etc.

i have shopped with http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/ in the past and have been really impressed, however!! fuck me! the best service i have ever received, i ordered on friday, an avid mechanical disc brake and xtr lever and cable and it arrived the following tuesday. i did not expect it at all. i wasn't really expecting it this week at all. so if webcyclery does not have what you need ever, i suggest you have a look at these guys. they kick arse.

here is a picture.

[​IMG]
    Xtr Lever, Cable and 185mm Avid Mechanical :)

Alex[/url]

2. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

OOooooooooooh that is a nice little present you got me for my B-day thanks Alex! When can I expect it to get here. :rofl:

3. average mike

average mike Guest

yay, finally a place where you can buy single brake levers!! :) hope you enjoy your new brake, and thanks for the link alex.

4. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

yea it's awesome. Their delivery speed and service is amazing. I ordered a hope mono mini from them as it was cheaper there. But I didn't like the hope, so I ordered the avid from them. And I love it :)

5. rider

rider New Member

Yeah.. chainreactoncycles ROCK!! Only good experiences when dealing with them. Too bad they dont carry trials frames/bikes

6. stocktrials

stocktrials Mitch.

Yeah alexx they are awesome

I ordered my mini on a Thursday night and it was at my house on Monday.. incredible. From the UK too, had I ordered it here it wouldn't even have been here by then!

top stuff, I sent them an email appraising their service straightaway :bigthumb:

7. KeepRollin

KeepRollin New Member

That's truly insane, I was always hesitant about buying parts from across the pond but jez, I don't get stuff that fast from California. I might just be taking my business there......