On oct 26th, my life is over

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by AndyT, Sep 30, 2004.

1. MegamoMidwest

MegamoMidwest chicago crew

oh shit! as if vice city werent enough...

2. Elan

Elan steve french

gues whos not going trick or treating this year?

3. sebLG

sebLG New Member

i dont have a playstation 2 or an xbox or anything. i dont play video games. im too cool. :greddy: actually i have a super nintendo :rofl:

4. Elan

Elan steve french

consider yourself lucky

5. giventofly

giventofly I like Hops

I read a roumor online that it's gonna have a bmx dirt jump track

6. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

i got vice city from a friend first day of school, and i play it everyday. i'd fall asleep during classes if it wasnt for it, haha. the san andreas one looks very cool, i might get it. off someone.

7. Peace

Peace pedocrab

Im with you there Andrew! mines pre ordered from NZ. Cannot wait! im gonna go all pasty and come out of my hole once a week to ride a gutter and get food.
    Peace

8. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

I wonder if youll find hidden bongs instead of hidden artifacts in this version.

Finally a plane I can really fly, helicopters were cool, but the glider in Vice City could barely make over the bay for me.

9. Raub

Raub Guest

I've been waiting too long for this game . . .

10. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

I'd prefer to fondle myself after cutting my own cock off. I have no patience for video games.Fucking pointless.If there ever were a symptom of western hedonistic consumerism it gay shit like that.

You go to work ,maybe, you are paid for your time.You sit in front of that fucking box as you become old and life passes unnoticed.

Whats that time worth?

Friend comments at your funeral. "He was simply the best GTA gamer ever,such a sad loss to the playstation community.Let us remember this day by partaking in
    an orgiastic festival of double penetration."

11. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

denial is, I think, the best way to protect oneself from the self-destructive indulgences of such things. Afrobot has a good life strategy here. Mine is simply to not own a television, computer or gaming console. Or mobile phone, or nice clothes or good looks or ability with women - all the vices of the world crumble to my resistance.

- Joel

12. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

I have always wanted a vice. You know so I could hold things steady while I file or chop and create, as opposed to consume.

13. Blackstick

Blackstick Well-Known Member

Shouldnt have started Afrobot, this could go on for years.

14. AndyT

AndyT New Member

just stop posting all together, no one cares.

15. Paulsf

Paulsf New Member

Playing video games is almost as big a waste of time as arguing on the internet.
    but, i've already got my copy reserved.

16. AndyT

AndyT New Member

if you want to get all :greddy: everything is a waste of time save fucking as it is the meaning of life, and if you arent doing that every second of your life you might as well kill yourself right now.

17. redworm

redworm ninja pants!

Being good at video games is the exact same thing as making music for only yourself to hear, both are fun and pointless.

18. Elan

Elan steve french

i make sammichies for only myself to eat.

19. PaulG

PaulG Releasing the Kitties

but another like year till it gets released on PC :( sif waste it on TV graphics you can't even read the signs