omg I love college

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by digby, Sep 5, 2004.

1. digby

digby New Member

7 years of tuition: $14,000 (I'm not at fucking stanford or yale!)

7 years of rent: ?

7 years of classes: too boring to get into

7000 beers: by my drunken guesstimate $5000

making out with 5 nineteen year old girls in 2 days? priceless.

oh how I love college, I dont think I"m ever leaving this place.

I cant even see straight today.

2. AndyT

AndyT New Member

7 years1! DAmn nigga.

Change making out to shitpissing on and / or murder and you have my vote.

3. Cole

Cole New Member

Where the hell are you going...a community college? MIT or USC are around $32,000 a year tuition. So for 7 years you'd be looking at $224,000.

4. Peace

Peace pedocrab

fuck me!! 14,000us sounds even ludicrous to me!!! so your not reaally there for the education, then these girls are prostitutes for the college which could be called a pimp! man thats illegal! meh sounds great though! :D
    Peace

5. Elan

Elan steve french

MIT, your professor would be one like noam chomsky, hell if i can comprehend 1/4 or what he writes.

6. Cole

Cole New Member

Noam Chomsky is awesome.

7. digby

digby New Member

Chico State $1,000 a semester for tuition x 14 semesters.

The girls arent prostitutes, they just like to drink.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2004
  8. hophopsnap

hophopsnap Well-Known Member

my bro pays like..240 a semester or whatever,
    my sis payed 6k a semester (something like that),

guess who is making 70k a year!!

From middle school to high school, I loved the change, I'm not treated like a kid its great.

9. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

wait till you get to university

(you call university a college over there? i go to fairfield college, and it's a high school)

10. hophopsnap

hophopsnap Well-Known Member

Saint Cloud State University,
    College of the Sequia's..
    Fresno State University..

depends on the name I guess..

11. Paulsf

Paulsf New Member

you know they only want you 'cause you have an WRX.........

digby, you are the man

12. sebLG

sebLG New Member

college in america is the same as university over here.

lol...us all boys private school homosexual grade school kids pay like 12 grand AUD for a year. i really dont like canberra glamour (grammar). and the girls at our sister schoola re real bitches ... and most of them are pretty ming :barf:

13. Cole

Cole New Member

Are you speaking english?

14. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

Canberra humour - his parents pay $12000 a year for him to play football and become a man - but he's too short. Because he doesn't play football, the girls at girls grammar don't sleep with him.

It's funny !

- Joel

15. digby

digby New Member

I always thought aussie chicks were HAWT. Sadly Ive never seen one aside from the models that get imported to the U.S.

I met a girl from ireland one time, dark brunette, thick ass accent. It was hot for some reason.

16. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

I cant even concieve how much I am paying for college...jesus I am gonna go cry. my hats off to you though

17. [BMF] Chris

[BMF] Chris GTA MUTHER FUCKER!

like it matters, as soon as youre male modeling contract goes threw, you'll be giving the school extra just for shits an giggles.....

18. Raub

Raub Guest

That's $2000 a year - quit your whining :p

Have fun though!

19. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

I'll be about 10,000au in the hole when I graduate - I'm taking the scenic route though and taking 5 instead of 3 years.

why is college in the US so expensive? because educated citizens vote against the republican party whose primary source of income is the corporations who benefit from the blind consumerism of the uneducated masses? Or is it because the US already has its economic niche fulfilled and can rely on corporate research and investment to solve the world's problems while it sits back and watches the cash roll in?

It must be awful to live in a society where it isn't enough to be intelligent and willing, you also have to be wealthy ! That really pisses me off on behalf of all of those people who can imagine what they could be given the chance, but with the knowledge that they won't be given the chance, have to resign themselves to a life of dissatisfaction and mediocrity.

Not being education-ist here, just saying that everyone deserves an equal go.

In Australia anyone can go to University, pending year 12 grades, and displace the cost of their (90% subsidised) education through a government borrowing program which is paid off painlessly through the tax system after graduation.

- Joel

20. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Most students have student loans which are not difficult to get. If you're a student who cares about going to college and got good grades in high school, then you can almost definitely get into a state college. You pay the loans back when you graduate.

There is undoubtedly an "equal go" given in the states for a student's chance to attend college. But you can't be a fuck up and expect a college to grant you admission. And please, no BS about how the poor ghetto children never get the chance to go to college. If they do well in school, they can get into college like anyone else.

Bill