Ok you fuck trucks

Discussion in 'Mountain States' started by AndyT, Sep 17, 2004.

1. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Where are we riding this weekend. I'm in d-town saturday night for ....excitement....so saturday during the day i'm willing to hit up boulder or denver or surrounding area, holler at your boy-

ZEBDI 2001 43VER

2. Cole

Cole New Member

Geeeezzzz, way to skip out on the saturday FTC ride.

3. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Skip on my balls faggot,

3:30 ride today, MAYBESZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

4. redworm

redworm ninja pants!

Yes denver please, but not confleunce. I cant afford anymore stereo equipment.

5. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

eff denver. anyone been to green mountain in the last like year or so? still snake infested?

6. redworm

redworm ninja pants!

where's green mountain?

7. Elan

Elan steve french

geen mtn it is....isnt that the one right outside from morrison?

8. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

yeah, its the place near morrison. its basically accross the street from the lakewood cycle park (moto track). its a fun place to ride, there are a few big piles of rock out there. there is also some sicky poo sauce stuff above the moto track. that is of course unless it has changed recently. i honestly dont know- i havent been there for a long ass time.

9. Elan

Elan steve french

ya, that was my first group ride ever.... so i have no idea what the terrain is like now.... lets do eet..if nothing else, we can go up to boudler or somthing, seeing how its only .5hr drive from thurr....

?

10. AndyT

AndyT New Member

oh noes super secret veedawoo spot is going to be attacked by ftc crew, only its not nearly as far as veedawoo :momaru:

11. redworm

redworm ninja pants!

you tease, I wanna go to super secret hootie hoooo spot. That might be too far though. how far is green mountain?

12. Elan

Elan steve french

its about an 45 minutes into denver from the southside there...

Take I-25 north to C-470 (exit 194). Go west on C-470 to Morrison Road (its like 20 miles or somthing, it takes a while though). Turn left on Morrison Road (heading toward the mountains). Stay in the far right lane and make an immediate right turn onto Rooney Road (heading north). go past bandimere speedway, rooney road will parallel c-470 for a ways, then you will come to a bridge, go over that (west) take your first right, which will be Rooney Road again, then just go untill you can see the motorcycle track on the hill, the parking lot is right across the street from that.

13. redworm

redworm ninja pants!

I'm going to stay in the springs, I have to watch my neice at like 6 so I wont have time to go on a good ride so I'll probably catch up next weekend.

14. Elan

Elan steve french

i rode moto today. hooray. did anybody else ride their bicyckles/?

15. redworm

redworm ninja pants!

16. Elan

Elan steve french

fuck no..moto fast ness on rocky roads and switchbacky asphault..omg. supermoto will OWN all

17. AndyT

AndyT New Member

rohde like 3 hours up the veeda half spot, was sick.

18. ty

ty Guest

elan did you get wheels and tires for your bike or are you just running dual sport tires?

19. Elan

Elan steve french

i rode on dirt wheels/tires.... all that SM stuff comes after my new audi/subaru... want to buy my dirt wheels?

20. ty

ty Guest

nah im gonna get 450 and the hot sm setup :drool: