Ojai Trials video #3

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by echoteam13, Jul 2, 2004.

1. echoteam13

echoteam13 Guest

heres a video of the local riding roughly near my house. it features me, ty, and jon. its on eengodigity right now, but if anyone would host it for me it would be greatly apriciated:naughty:... uh. here you go.

OjaiTrials-3

2. echoteam13

echoteam13 Guest

what do you guys think?

3. Little Android Man

Little Android Man Free Cup!

i didnt see all of it becaues realplayer is shit, but from what i did see you guys seem to know what your doing. i cant comment on much of it because either a)it was all skippy/didnt play fluently, or b)just froze. but ya, looked prettty good

4. echoteam13

echoteam13 Guest

play it in windows media... might work better. widows movie maker is really glitchy though, and tends to screw up whatever you make on it.

5. bonzai

bonzai The brown guy

Great riding.

6. bwagner

bwagner New Member

Damn site

I can't watch it because that damn "EIEIO farmer in the dell" site sucks ass.

7. Nikolai

Nikolai Member

So which one of you is going to Sac State this fall?

8. jobottDMB

jobottDMB New Member

That would be me, the crappy rider, but im working on getting better and I have a new frame on the way. I havn't dled the video yet but I know that I didn't get alot of good clips of me. I'm moving up there the 26th but hopefully I'll save enough money to go to the Colorado comp that weekend. I can't wait to ride with all the guys up there and hopfully I'll be able to ride just about everyday. I'm thinking about heading up the 25th mid day and possibly riding with you guys if I had a place to stay that night:hsugh: so that the next day I wouldn't have to make the 7 hour trip.

Jon

9. maciekzw

maciekzw Guest

Nice moves. You guys are good.

Keep it up.