Observed Trials banner
121 - 140 of 142 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Is there a way you admins can merge this thread with the "old videos" sticky thread? Kinda dumb having two sticky threads of the same thing

·
wtflol
5,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·
This thread was meant to have the older videos of/from members because so many people we wanting the CoTrials, original Koxx Days videos filmed by members, and old Island/Aussie videos because at the time this thread was made all the videos being released were sucking cock.

I think the other spin-off thread was just older videos in general. It just so happened that people misunderstood what the intention was and starting posting the same videos in BOTH threads, ruining the purpose of each.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I feel old after watching that and remembering all trials stuff from 2003-2004.. My god, ten years since i got my Koxx levelboss 1065 :ugh:

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
I spent goddamn weeks learning how to pedal kick-fufanu.

Then a 13yr old grom asked me what I was doing at got it 2nd try.:hahano:

That video made me really happy and sad all at once.

·
Super-Rockin-Mister-Magic
526 Posts
2003 :eek5:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0EV2FZPugc[/ame]

·
In the present moment
3,278 Posts
I needed some inspiration to get out and ride. Dani Comas riding so smooth. I love this video.
[ame]https://vimeo.com/19659413[/ame]

·
Easy, just don't lead them as much
1,799 Posts
I needed some inspiration to get out and ride. Dani Comas riding so smooth. I love this video.
Good stuff, made me think of the video with him on stock and the Mortal Kombat music, anyone have that lying around?

·
Premium Member
13,051 Posts
Hi
Sarfraz has a very unique style of approaching questions, something which students who study from him say they benefit immensely from. Doubt clearing sessions conducted by Sarfraz (whether online or offline) always run to packed houses. Until now, this expertise was only available to students who studied from Sarfraz (and he does very few classes owing to time constraints). However, we have now decided to make this expertise freely available to all students; simply click the links below and watch Sarfraz take you through OG arguments and passages in his own singular style.

A word of advice here – the idea behind these videos is not to provide you with better or more meaningful explanations than the OG. The idea is to show you how Sarfraz would approach these questions – how he would understand a particular argument or passage and how he would go about selecting or eliminating options. You’ll see him read just single words and eliminate options; you’ll also see him read one sentence and infer five different things that you may not even have thought of. All in all you will find his videos immensely enjoyable – instructive and to the point without being boring, just like our books.

PREVENTATIVE VEHICLE MAINTENANCE

SARFRAAAAAAAZ

when you hear the scratching at your door don't be afraid. It isn't a windy night and there aren't any trees near your house so it couldn't be an inanimate object turning to life. When you hear the door open don't worry, just assume the position- knees on the ground, your sitting bikes widened, hands clasping your head.... your friend has come to visit you. Your friend will visit your entire family. Let him out his wet hairy paws all on your backside, allow him to make your star tulip into a goatse ass with his grinning 16" bear cock full of veins.

The big gay bear has come to claim your families anal virginity - accept your fate and enjoy the pleasures a 55 pound veiny cock can only give you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Oh shits.
I don't have any of this stuff anymore.

HUGE thanks to you folks who have sat on those files for years and are re-uploading!
Tonight is memory lane. :hs:
Dude, it's Tyler Brown, long time since I rode Trials was trying to find these old videos. Did you download them by any chance so they can be reposted. Lots of 404's :(

121 - 140 of 142 Posts