noice forks - carbon

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by Peace, Oct 24, 2004.

1. Peace

Peace pedocrab

http://www.oztrials.cjb.net/

pretty schmick! and the seem pretty confident! 2years warranty! dunno bout the length though 385mm seems pretty short... beats the fournales maybe if your doin price/quality
    Peace

2. Simonk

Simonk Guest

I had a ride of them last friday... seemed pretty schmick. As for the length, you can always get a higher stem or some spacers, so it would only affect the bb height. Dont know about how it would go on a mod though.

It looks the mutts nuts as well.

3. B1105

B1105 New Member

DOes that company just take ZOO!s and resell them un decaled?

4. Simonk

Simonk Guest

Not exactly, the frames are made in the same factory (Pulo), but as I gather they (the factory) let anyone choose any design they want, so Harley got the pitbull and changed a few details.
    ...and reduced the price if i'm not mistaken.

5. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

I had a look at the forks peace, i really dont think they are 385mm. They look about 400.

6. sebLG

sebLG New Member

i had a nice ride of these forks too ... they are absolutely awsome apart from being slightly too short for long bikes. they come with a 2 YEAR warranty, which is awsome.

7. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

They honestly arnt that short.

8. oicdn

oicdn Guest

That's how alot of bike companies are. There's a frame design that goes up for sale, and you can either buy the rights to that frame design, or just change one little thing to get around the patents.

9. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

ZOO!, patents, as it says in your avatar, lol.

10. thetart20

thetart20 TartyBikes

Theyre cyclocross forks. One of the guys from Supercycles/Onza was running some last year as a test. They broke at the steerer (ally steerer bonded in). Legs seem to be very durable though.

11. sebLG

sebLG New Member

but this crown is like beffed to the shit ... ??