Observed Trials banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· steve french
earf
14,088 Posts
sport should be uci, yes.

as for andrew and behavior, all the comps i went to he was very respectable. i hope that there isnt going to be any formal type of behavior shit that goes along with the comp scene, id hate to see the colroado trials scene ( a very unique and diverse community) end up anything like XC or road, we all know how they are. side note- trials scene is getting bigger, but at the expense of some key people, it makes me sad.
hard sections like horsetooth are scary. HAHA, yes, i suck. :greddy:

manpower- ill help out as much as possible, but im a last-minute kind of guy, so my schedule is evercahnging.

and what ever else... :bigthumb:

· steve french
earf
14,088 Posts
yea, i try.. haha.. im going to have my truck fixed (its huge), so we can do some heavy duty importing in the case of comps like keystone where there is limited obstacle material.

and aboot msc. i guess that its understandable that there are some sacrifices to be made in lieu of spectator/rider turnout, and what ever prizes they may provide. just wondering: i dont know what it goes into, but is it sensible that it costs $40 to compete in MSC events? is there anyting we can do? or is it purely MSC grounds? aight... ttfn

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.