Observed Trials banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

The new Videos are on our site, www.TrialsStars.com

There's a long and a short version... Jeff and I have been discussing which version is perfered by the viewer... aka you...

We believe that the longer version is better for bike related forums because fellow riders enjoy watching the 'whole' move... Whereas the shorter version is better for entertaining the general public...

We would appreciate any feedback on you relating to this manner.

On a more personal note, I would appreciate feedback regarding my mod vs stock riding.

Enjoy the video(s) :)

·
Mayor of Fold City
294 Posts
The long version didn't feel like it was that long at all, there is enough interesting terrain and variation that I think it is the better version. Great riding btw. :bigthumb:

·
Still going strong
1,514 Posts
WOW !!! Some BIG riding. you guys are looking good.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you're riding really well on the mod! Better than when you were on the stock in my opinion.

Thanks dave. I really like the mod thus far. the only thing I expected to gain from switching to the mod, is power.... but it's actually the one thing that I feel has suffered the most. For general balence though, it's great :)

Do you feel the same way when you ride mod?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WOW !!! Some BIG riding. you guys are looking good.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Thanks for the feedback regarding the length of the video adman. I'm the guy who makes the videos (recently anyways...) and I'm looking to improve my skillz based on forum comments hahaha

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Nice guys! Riding well!

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Excellent work on the videos. I like the long version, but I agree with you that the short version is better for the general public. As far as Stock vs Mod, you are killing it on the Mod. What do you think about the weight difference?

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Great vid. I really enjoyed that. I envy you guys.. wearing shorts in January.. I need long johns under my pants, mitts, touque, and a couple layers up top.

Looking good on the mod Steve. :bigthumb:

·
TrialTich
255 Posts
vid is great

you both are street machine

those moves on the bridge were:noes:

you look comfy on the mod, and it's so nice you still do the tech moves

tech moves on mod = win

·
My body is ready.
5,469 Posts
Inspiring video! The RCMP officer inside the cruiser that passed in the beginning was probably so confused

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Thanks dave. I really like the mod thus far. the only thing I expected to gain from switching to the mod, is power.... but it's actually the one thing that I feel has suffered the most. For general balence though, it's great :)

Do you feel the same way when you ride mod?
Steve, awesome ridding as usual! I ride both bikes but I come from a mod background. Stocks offer so much more leverage, so gaps, sidehops and such are done with much less effort. On the mods one has to be very EXPLOSIVE to get the same gappage. SO, yeah, power is lost. One thing I like when switching back to mod is how tossable they are. It just a brezze to flow on top of things. Keep em comming!

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
I liked the part where one of you were on teh rail going down and a cop sat there watching you but didnt say anything...And that bridge move was just nuts...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bunnyhops.... I don't think there were any in that video... riding stock all these years kinda took it out of our skill sets.... but I do have a mod now, so I guess I can learn :)

Thanks for your comments guys... glad to see that the video meets otn standards ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts