new vid...

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by sebLG, Mar 21, 2004.

1. i fucking hated that shit.

100.0%
  2. cool

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. sebLG

sebLG New Member

hello all,

new vid of me. its just front yard riding ... nothing massive, just me training, working technical and coordination stuff, balance, no front brake use (cept the endos) and some pissin around :p. im sorry about the .mov format, but the .avi was too big for eengoedidee ... that also means the vid isnt super good quality, but i find it good enough. 6 minutes 30, only 16.92 megs. feedback would be cool, just on the technical side of things, but keep in mind this isnt meant to be a proper trials vid, just some practice/training moves.

link shneh:

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/download.cgi?mem_id=14800&fil_unique=QF058dTM228AAG8LTN4

ps: shale walls lick balls, especially when they are in your front yard, my is crumbling.

meanwhile im ggonna get crackin on finding a way to get a better quality vid with a eengoedidee-ranged size

2. onza_tpro

onza_tpro Guest

cant vote now , its on 61 percent

3. onza_tpro

onza_tpro Guest

it was o.k but it keep on and on repeating the same fucking stuff but still quite cool! :umno:

4. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

"""BUT IT IS A PRACTICE VID"""". Man he told you he was just training, so what is he going to do try the move once. He won't learn anything if he does that.

I liked it, I mean I'm not better than you so I can't really give you advice other than keep it up.
    I'm doing the same stuff as you but my balance on the back wheel isn't quite as good as yours. That's what the wedge practice does right????

Ohh why is your Hot S on the back?

Anyway cool vid :bigthumb:

5. sebLG

sebLG New Member

hot s on the back is the shiz!!! pinch proofing is overrated a little bit, but its still cool coz u can huck it up, but hot s on the rear will teach me to be smoother and that so ...
    hmmm, nah the wedge practice dosnt exactly help your backwheel ballance as such, i guess it might, but see balance and control on the bike is all ive been focusing on(and gaps :p) for a while, and the way to do it is to not hop at all. when you balancing before a move, try to rock the least you can, when your on the backwheel dont hop, and yeah.

onza-tpro: yeah i know people are probably getting sick of all my practice vids, the next vid will probably be proper with other people in it and not all the same moves ... depends if there are any rides on next weekend (HINT HINT :p)

6. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Pretty pimp....I actually liked it ALOT. Morso than some other DLs....I dunno why... :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: