Observed Trials banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is another installment of rider Russ Phillips. The editing is overboard i know....but enjoy anyways.

- perv out.

[ame="http://www.vimeo.com/10065746"]Russ Phillips vol 2 (wr) on Vimeo[/ame]

·
Catwalk Champ
192 Posts
Great riding! Even more awesome that it works on my 375mhz IBM RS6000 Unix machine.

·
Ryan Thompson
1,918 Posts
Nice vid and riding.

Canada is looking like France with all this trials talent that has been showcased lately!

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
LOL... did he write precise riding on his arm again? he should get a tattoo of it

liked the video except it was way to short.... i just got trials video blue balled

·
Premium Member
883 Posts
the song, edit, and especially riding all really came together for that video.

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It is your nickname son.....Russell "precise riding" Phillips. Hey, you gave yourself that nickname when you needed a sharpie to help remind you to ride well.....LOL!! Classic vid btw.

Sorry russ that one's stuck now BAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH

- perv out.

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'd only hope that you would ride better than a crippled handicapped person.....silly douche lol.

- perv out.

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey dave, he's not gonna remember that quote, we might have to call him up and remind him to write it on his arm.

- perv out.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Yeah a little too much editing for my liking....but now that Perv is a cripple all he does is edit, jerk off and respect his gf. He's gone downhill.

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Don't you worry russ, I'll be back to satisfying your mom as soon as i get my "traction foot" back.

- perv out.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts