New trials film 'ACCOMPLISH' OUT NOW!

Discussion in 'For Sale / Want to Buy' started by brainchild, Sep 6, 2004.

1. brainchild

brainchild Guest

Hi,
    Our new trials film 'Accomplish' is OUT now on DVD
    The film was shot over 2 years and features street/trials/dirt biking.
    All Filmed on Digital in various citys around Scotland uk.
    It is 50 mins long and retails at £20.00 (sterling u.k) inc postage and packing and delivery.
    The DVD is available mail order from Our website via 'paypal'.
    Check the trailer out now on our website-
    http://www.brainchild-films.co.uk

2. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Wasn't this out a long time ago? A really LONG time ago?

I remember you getting slated for the teaser on bt.com :momaru:

good luck selling those..

3. brainchild

brainchild Guest

4. brainchild

brainchild Guest

The film is distributed through 'Kona' bikes uk and is available from all good 'kona' bike shops (uk) and from the website via mail order.

5. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

No this is the vid. 20 year build up to the teaser, 20 year build up to the DVD after the teaser. 20 year build down of you trying to sell it no doubt. Good on you for trying but somtimes i dont see why people dont just release vids for free when you will probably loose less money that way. Not aimed at KS, i will buy the cous vid etc.

"2.) There are to be no blatant business advertisements."

6. Peace

Peace pedocrab

what you shoulda done is try to organise something with mbuk or the likes of, and get your dvd put in free with the mag. cos that trailer just didnt do it for me, the coolest thing was that dude doin the pedal slide in the shopping mall, fuckin sick! otherwise it just aint up to the standards of even evolve or contact...
    Peace

7. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

we dont like PAL tapes anyway

8. brainchild

brainchild Guest

Pal or ntsc your choice.

Have any of you guys actually seen the Film or are you judging it on a trailer.
    the actual films 50 mins long..

Evolve and contact have sponsored riders we dont...we have up and coming riders from the scottish scene so were not pretending to be that good...

Hydroboy are you from OZ - im coming over and filming for 6 months around australia for the next film.We will be filming all over the country and meets have been arranged with Joel Nelson,Le Hua,Jack Field, Adrian Turmine and a trials unicyclist called Andrew Carter who is supposed to be good.
    if your there maybe you got some good riders we can hook up with?

9. Peace

Peace pedocrab

fair enough, if it were in a shop, here i would probably get it but too much hassle to order from Oz
    When are you coming over here? i know a few riders you should definitely get footage of! You can decide on me if you see me ride....
    And there are some definite picturesque (spelling) spots round here too, youll see some in our vids when we get em finished and on the net.
    Hevent really heard of those guys... but ppl in oz you NEED in your vid are... Andrew Dickey, Joe Brewer (both in melbourne) Craig Peirce, Adam Kelly, Nick and Dan Peirce (they are in qld and dan martin www.austrialshop.com can hook you up with those guys) Those are just to name a few. Let us know if you need help with accom or meetin up with peeps.
    Peace

10. Tanner

Tanner New Member

uhh, I'll be in scotland (annan?) in december...can I just pick a copy up from you there?

11. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

dont hold your breath on a cous dvd.

12. brainchild

brainchild Guest

Tanner m8 when youre over in scotland go to Edinburgh and find Macdonald cycles in morrison street or liberance in rose street (fox shop) or Oddballmall (bmx shop) in tollcross and they will have copys for sale.

13. cogmog

cogmog Member

ye'all are better riders than myself, but I see alot of vids out there for free of better riders than ye'all. Nice vid and all, but I'd wouldnt pay for it. , just my 2 cents. Peace:)

14. brainchild

brainchild Guest

cogmog.

Have you seen the entire film or are you basing your opinion on the trailer that shows almost nothing of the film at all.
    The film is 50 minutes long.
    all good.

15. RobbieP

RobbieP OTN FOR A THOUSAND MORE YEARS I SAY

:wtc:

16. Tanner

Tanner New Member

Cool, I'll be in Edinburgh for New Years.

17. Blackstick

Blackstick Well-Known Member

One of the saddest things ive ever heard. I had my chance though.....i think.

18. Xavier

Xavier New Member

Hey Peace, just thought I'd let ya know that the guys brainchild mentioned he's gunna film in oz are some of QLDs best riders, infact they'd take you southen lads to school!
    :x: