Observed Trials banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
I'm sure you can find something decent on their classifieds...just beware some of them are shady, so try to check up on them before you send any cash out.

·
Administrator
2,986 Posts
There are a LOT of shady people on that forum. I'd recommend only buying if you can pick it up, or if they have a past history of selling parts on there.

·
Original power yuppie
628 Posts
Welcome to trials. I am new to it as well (10 months), and this forum is great. Guys here are helpful. Don't say anything stupid or AndrewT will be on you like flies on shit. :slap:

Good luck, feel free to ask questions!

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
:ugh: Do I even know you? No. Wait until you meet me before you start saying stupid shit...and believe me you cannot rely the people you ride with to give you a good idea.

I'm sure we will meet some time.

·
Original power yuppie
628 Posts
We haven't met. But your online personality is halarious. My point stands. I say stupid shit, I get it back!

·
steve french
9,748 Posts
ahahahaha.. omg.. andrew is one of teh nicest and most helpful people i have ever met... haha... 10 months is new? wtf? i have been riding for 10 months almsot exactly now... odd

·
Original power yuppie
628 Posts
AndrewT said:
ok, how was my reply stupid shit? From defending myself of slanties harsh words?
I said stupid shit. And I got an ear full. No harm done. IF I pissed you off, I'll buy you a beer and lets ride on.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Andrew's on the wagon
:werd: :ugh2:

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
Andrew still hasn't been drunk for over 2 weeks :) Didn't fall all the way, but a week in the mountains may be too much...

·
Registered
219 Posts
Jack Torrance: Here's to five miserable months on the wagon, and all the irreparable harm it has caused me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts