New short Coustellier video

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by RomanR, May 15, 2004.

1. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

2. DangerousDave

DangerousDave Active Member

is therea reason it keeps killing my media player?

3. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

For me, most avi videos really do in my media player, so i have to watch most of them in the divx player.

4. sebLG

sebLG New Member

is there a way i can get it not in zip format? (macintosh user)

5. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

no one has commented on the coolest part of the video... and it's not the riding... and it's not the world's sickest camera zoom control either. come on people. the future is now.

6. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Surely you mean the world champion jersey? That thing is super styling. Either that... or SUPER SECRET EDITED FOR SUUPER SECRECY :rofl:

7. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

i liked the high tech zoom thing "tick tick tick tick" :greddy:
    thanks for posting, short but sweet

8. DMArnt

DMArnt Guest

Upgrade your stuffit expander depending on the operating system you are runnning.

If you are running OS 9+ goto http://www.maczipit.com.

That should help.

:werd:

9. cck

cck Member

that ++++ looks kind of different than their SOOPER SECRET EDIT MODE- ON :ugh: hint hint

10. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

11. WhiteRavenKS

damnit- no one is supposed to know about that yet. way to ruin everything... god... :slap:

12. WhiteRavenKS

ps- im just joking. but seriously though. no one is supposed to know about that. they might think i leaked something.... violation of trust is number one sin and other such sayings... blah blah blah...

13. planetary1

planetary1 New Member

That one part where both the brothers had to sort of sidehop up to the right from an awkward position must have been way more difficult that it looked. If it gave the Coust bros. that much trouble than the camera must not have conveyed the difficulty of that part of the section. It's probably one of those things where if I was standing there I'd just laugh and say, "yeah right."

14. smudge

smudge Central Scrrrrrrrutinizer

Might it be the fork?

15. WhiteRavenKS

nevemind, i give up. hate rising.

16. smudge

smudge Central Scrrrrrrrutinizer

Why do you even try? You know none of us are as observant/well informed/in the loop as Kevin the magnificent. You expect too much of us. Save yourself from future disappointment and come right out and say what you mean rather than suffer the stupidity of most of the rest of the trials riding population.

17. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

he dosnet want any body knowing of the front peice that holds the front wheel on the coustellier's bikes with the front brake is also atached too..

18. trialsbug

trialsbug New Member

I thought Kevin was refering to something that was not even in the video. At around 1:18 I thought I heard "Special Ed" from Paradise Found in the background. :)