New guy to the forums

Discussion in 'West Coast, USA' started by PDX Zebdi, Sep 23, 2004.

1. PDX Zebdi

PDX Zebdi Guest

Hey guys, my name is Bo. im a newb to the forums and just wanted to say whats up. Ive know about trials for about 2 years now and late this summer i figured it was time for me to pick up a bike. i got a Planet X Zebdi built from the frame up from Web Cyclery. Well, i live in Portland and am 18 years old. just wanted to introduce myself and see if anyone rides (in the unlikely event) in portland? im up for a ride whenever anyone else is. im riding now almost everyday on the waterfront. Anyways, i look foward to talkin to you guys. -Bo

2. TTownJon

TTownJon New Member

Good to see anothe PNWer riding trials. There arent many of us up here. I go to school in tacoma if you ever come up this way.

I head down to portland once or twice a semester, but I havent brought my trials bike in the past. Any good stuff on the waterfront?

If your even in Tacoma let me know, we have some okay natural if you know where to look.

3. PDX Zebdi

PDX Zebdi Guest

yeah there is some good stuff on the waterfront, some man made rock formations, not too many drops or anything like that toward the water but they are everywhere in the city. like i said before, anyone wants to ride im available. lemme know.