New Front wheel, final

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by EchoPure89, Jul 22, 2004.

1. EchoPure89

EchoPure89 Guest

2. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

wow never seen that combo before... :rolleyes:

3. Zyzzyx

Zyzzyx Guest

And won't stick to a thing with that tire.

Hmm... weight conscious... aluminum nipples?

4. xxxfr

xxxfr RCP FABRICATION

i thought the try all rims were really soft aluminum or something

5. bwagner

bwagner New Member

The Try all rims are only single wall?? Thats kinda wacked. How long will that last you? I guess you might be a lot smoother than myself.

6. EchoPure89

EchoPure89 Guest

Only the front tryall rim is single wall, and it will last me a life time. Im very soft on the front wheel, on both wheels actually. I used to run the panaracer megablaster 2.5 as a rear tire, check the wieght and that should tell you how thin those side walls are. I ran it at 14psi and i really pinched it, i poped it because a rock tore through the side wall... 14psi is easily resting on an edge with out hops with that tire. The nipples are regular because they last longer. I almost got the special ones, they were red but i get these cause the other ones are softer and most likely to strip, though they are lighter. I dont even really hit my rims, maybe 3 times in a year, but i to rest and tap them. Im not smooth, i just dont beat on my bike. The fire xc is good enough for me, if it slips, its not in the correct position. Hey Ian, lets go riding some time, ill show you what i can really do with that fire xc.
    UCI PURE TRIALS
    EDIT: Im supprised i havent gotten another smart ass reply by Elan yet:wtf: