Observed Trials banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mitch Ho and Sam Hull from sydney came down to canberra to ride for the weekend. i dislocated my shoulder early on on friday so i only did one thing hehe but it meant i could do lots of filming.

http://www.canberratrials.com refresh page and the link should be there

Alex

·
Registered
290 Posts
Alex!!! Awesome freakin' video man! Some good moves, but was it ever hilarious! :rofl:

PS. What song is that which you used in this video?

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Another solid vid from you Aussies. Great too watch.

The three of you guys trying that same trick and not making it was a good lauph.

Nice vid :bigthumb:

·
Registered
259 Posts
DANGIT! I wish i was cool enough to do that. Ive got the falling down thing pat, but its the looking cool part i need to work on now i guess.

·
Administrator
2,986 Posts
another nice video alex. At this point, I don't think you're capable of making a bad vid. The riding and editing were great, keep bringing them to us :D.

Bill

·
Mitch.
5,484 Posts
Rob.K said:
The three of you guys trying that same trick and not making it was a good lauph.
err yeah we meant to do that... :p

We left at 12pm Sunday, Alexx said the vid should be edited and ready to download by the time we got home.. went online that night and sure enough it was up! What a legend.. big thanks for putting us up for the weekend too :)

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i will put more effort into the videos in the future i think, even the little ones. this video had no transitions or anything, nothing special editing wise but i guess if people liked it then that is all that matters.

Song is Rain Falls for Wind by The Sleepy Jackson

i dislocated my shoulder just by jumping off my bike which was on a waste high rock onto the ground and holding onto my handlebars the whole time to stop my bike getting nailed. to any normal person this would have done no damage but when you have dislocated your shoulder 7 times in 3 weeks it starts to get weak and pops out when you cough.

ive got to get on to these strengthening exercises.

Alex

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
just curious Alexm, but how do you dislocate your shoulder 7 times in three weeks. Was it all from trials riding or do you play other dangerous sports? :?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Nice vid,sorry to hear about your shoulder, I was/am really looking forward to some stock vids of you. Get well soon. (y)

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
all the dislocations were from trials riding. i really should have rested it some more before i started riding again, thats what i am doing this time. no trials for a month maybe hehe.

about the whole stock thing, i actually had a dream about it last night, i could slap up some high shit. bouncing on the back wheel was a different story, the front end of the bike seemed too heavy and kept falling to the ground. back to reality, i'll try and get back on stock soon :) im just not as good on it :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts