New BT DALE movie | 28 meg\4min

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by kenneth, Jul 12, 2004.

1. kenneth

kenneth Guest

www.btdale.com --> 11.07.04 video

please let me know what you think!!

2. KeepRollin

KeepRollin New Member

That was some solid riding and some killer locations. :bigthumb:

My favorite was the springy beam thing. You made that look way easier than I bet it was.

Thanks for sharing!

PS. Isn't TRA from Norway? You ever gone riding with him?

3. kenneth

kenneth Guest

(Y)
    TRA is from a place about 3 hours away from where we live, so yes. we have ridden together some times...

4. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

You definately have some caracteristics of TRA's riding, but it's still different. I enjoyed the vid very much especially your riding Kenneth!!

How do you like the new Pitbull, it suits you well and looks really cool. Your sidehops are awesome BTW.

I would have liked to have seen more hooks from you, as there were only a couple. The ones you did were very good though.

Great vid man!!!

5. esfrost

esfrost New Member

nice vid nice riding nice diting nice music ;> profit: I like it ;>

6. kenneth

kenneth Guest

We are going to make another movie later this summer, we just did this one for fun...

I have had an echo pure (1080) and an echo urban before, but the pitbull 1090 rides much better than both of them...! Im getting a zoo! steer, and blue rims soon, that will brobably be nice :)

I have just learned hooks, so they are a bit wierd... :p But, Im learning. I have alot og years ahead of me, hopefully... I have been riding trials for 2,5 years now.