·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are a couple pics of my bike;
Right side

left side

my super sexxy seat :ugh:

had the first ride today, this is the longest bike i have ever ridden, its nearly as long as i am tall. note the ghetto pedals, if you have some that are in good shape and less ghetto than these i might be interested. specs to come......maybe

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
very nice rig- that seat is almost too pimp... :bigthumb: i would definately like to see it in action soon! i may have some pedals if you are interested- how much are you looking to spend?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Wow, very nice bike you have their, however what is that large cylinderical object poking out from your rim? tis not your valve and dust cap, pardon me if that was a stupid quetion...

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
errr um, actually its a marker, the holes that are in my rim are exactly the same size as that marker, and i was touching up some scratches, dunno how much i was looking to spend, what kind of pedals are they kevin?

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
i have some azonic a-frames that i would sell for 20 or some zuzu's i would sell for 15. still a badass bike even with those pedals.

·
Premium Member
2,855 Posts
nice bike! blue and red scheme going, how about hot s front, blue grips, red levers and red bars? :bigthumb:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i need something lighter in the fron, right now its a highroller, it weighs like 40000000000 grams

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
it is a hansventrue, so far i like it, but it is the narrowest 2.35 i have ever seen. It grips to everything and i have yet to pinch flat, but ive only ridden it a couple times.

·
921 Posts
Hey Ty... what size is your frame? The 1060 or 1080? And how tall are you? I'm seriously lookin into getting a Pure soon.. tryin to decide which size.. thanks! Found the advantages everyone seems to like in the longer frames?

·
From your head to your fists
4,253 Posts
very nice! post pictures of it in trialsforum and claim that the marker is a auto adjusting tire pressure thing or something like that.... i'd wager on the thread lasting at least 10 pages of argument.

what length stem is that?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
specs
Frame: echo pure 1080
Fork: ZOO! stock
Front wheel: some POS i had from an ond bike
Front Hub: see front wheel
Front Brake: avid mech
Front tire: High roller
Handle Bars/Stem: Echo bulge and supa stem 110x10
Cranks: truativ husseflet
BB: race face evolve free ride
Pedals: Sun Ringle zu-zu (not pictured)
Rear Rim: Alex DX32 w/ .75inch holes
Rear Hub: King classic
Rear tire: hansventure

Here is a short review of the tire, ive had it for about a month now and kinda know how it works. This tire sticks to anything, wood, metal, rock, etc. The sidewall feels flexable in your hands but so far ive had no pinch flats at all, and i should have had at least 2. my only complaint is how fast the tread wears. Ive been riding almost every day for an hour or so and the tire is almost done for.....take it for what its worth

1 - 20 of 28 Posts