1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Both bikes look good and they should be fine to learn trials. Their street oriented geo will make balancing easier. They should be fine for back wheel moves too, I havent tried any of the two, but from what Ive seen and according to its geo, it will be alright. Dedicated trials bikes will have a geo that makes then easier to manouver on the back but with these two and the right technique you should be able to do almost any move.

If you want a bike in a hurry get the CZAR. If you dont mind waiting go with the inspired (it says delivery 15th of Feb). I also I reckon the Inspired will hold its value better over time, so if treated right, you will be able to sell it much easier at a better price.

Both sellers are pretty good. I ve bought from them and they have been great!

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Any newer rider no matter how good at other biking should get a good used bike, it will get beaten, it's trials. I suggest checking in the for sale section for stuff that might suite your needs, maybe even buying parts here and there to make a better bike for the money.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Should've put this in the original message...

I can't find any complete bikes, except these...

http://trialspads.com/store/bikes/24-bikes/inspired-fourplay-pro.html

http://www.webcyclery.com/product.php?productid=18730&cat=481&page=1

Which should I start with???

I'm an experienced mountain biker, and want to get into Observed Trials riding! I NEED HELP!

I want smaller rims for maneuverability, but I want the best "complete" I can afford... Any suggestions????

Spring is around the corner, and I need to ride!!!
I live in Frederick, Md., so Baltimore, D.C., P.A., and Virginia, are all within driving distance. Anyone know of a bike shop that I can go and take a test ride???

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Any newer rider no matter how good at other biking should get a good used bike, it will get beaten, it's trials. I suggest checking in the for sale section for stuff that might suite your needs, maybe even buying parts here and there to make a better bike for the money.
Hey, Ive been ridding for 12 years, and my bike gets beaten, so should I also buy used :wiggle:....

A second hand bike, unless its a pristine one, in not the way to go. Like he said, trials bike get beaten, so you might find your self with a craked frame, mooshy brakes...etc..Look for good seconds, like REALLY good seconds, there are some. If not go with the Inspired, or like someone else said, try wheristheseat...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts