need TABS !

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by BLENDER2, Nov 2, 2004.

1. BLENDER2

BLENDER2 Guest

can someone give me titles of good songs (tabs) because im a beginner with my guitar . i can play 3/4 of Led zeppelin ''stairway to heaven'' but i want your best tabs you took to learn easily .
    thanx

2. Lagerhead

Lagerhead New Member

Anything in standard tuning! Seriously, anything that you already like in the tuning you keep your guitar in. When I started learning all I had to get tab from was magazines. So I learned what was popular on the radio at the time. Since you've already mentioned Led Zepplin, "Over the hills and far away" is alot of fun, really hard, but fun to play.

Have you checked out www.olga.net yet?

3. Justin.L

Justin.L Guest

ur begginer and u can play stairway ? solos and stuff? oya, if ur a begginer, stairway is a stupid thing to learn. go buy a scale book before you learn stuff like that. trust me, theyll help. oh and listen to hendrix a lot.

4. gttxc

gttxc New Member

www.powertab.net dl the program and the tabs. they are very accurate and also have the notes and such.

5. Elan

Elan steve french

stairway has like 5 versions. easy/fake, to real, which 1/111100000 people can play

6. Justin.L

Justin.L Guest

i have the real version suckas.

7. BLENDER2

BLENDER2 Guest

thanx a lot guys ! :)

i have my guitar for 1 week now i only played sometime before with the guitar of my friend and did some -do-ré-mi-fa-so ...bla bla ... at school with a bass

and defenitly yes i can play well stairway to heaven http://www.guitaretab.com/l/led-zeppelin/21671.html
    this one

easy and good one to learn and i would like tabs like

''road trippin'' and ''under the bridge'' of red hot chilli (im learning them ) not so hard i would like more like them
    THANx

8. PaulG

PaulG Releasing the Kitties

get a prog called guitar pro and download the tabs for that notepad tabs are teh lame

9. Justin.L

Justin.L Guest

theres a difference between playing it right, and just playing it too.

10. Tanner

Tanner New Member

though, ditch tabs ASAP. all they are is a crutch that's sometimes hard to break.

11. pav

pav New Member

I 2nd www.powertabs.net and what paul said too, Dave has taught you well.
    Anything that plays in Power Tab Editor or Guitar Pro is good beacuse you can play it and listen to see if it is right.
    This may not be relevant because you are a beginner but some Joe Satriani and Steve Vai stuff may be worth working towards, those two are awesome, just to name a few.

Pav