Need some pointer on how to pedal kick, video included...

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by dahouse, May 19, 2004.

1. dahouse

dahouse Guest

Hey guys,

here's a little practice video of me trying to pedal kick a gap that was just a bit over wheelbase lenght. I'd just like to get some advice from you guys.

I made it in quicktime so you guys can use the slider to analyse my technique.

http://www.pyxenmedia.com/dahouse/Lurching-May19.mov

Enjoy and thanks a million, I put some good mellow muzak in the background...

2. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

you're looking pretty good. just keep at it really. also, try and drop that front end down a little more. now, this may sound funny-but really give it your all. i notice a lot of the time when i ride, i don't put in 100% effort. it's just subconcious-save some energy. give it your all, drop your front end, and you'll make it.
    also-keep pluggin away at back wheel balance. it looked like you were decently comfortable on back wheel, but keep trying it. you want to be REALLY comfortable on back wheel (that will come with time mainly though)
    so yea-drop your front end and give it 110% and you'll make it.

3. seandom

seandom New Member

yeah give it your all....but also, get closer to the edge on the first pallet.

hell...you would have had it on the second try, but your brake slipped. is your rim ground?

those be my suggestions