NEED Colorado Mod Competition INFO

Discussion in 'Mountain States' started by ExoTrials, Jan 21, 2010.

1. ExoTrials

ExoTrials Guest

Hey I was wondering if any one was aware of Mod Observed Trials COMPS in Colorado.

I am up in the mountains and have Endless Natural Riding Space. I own a 2005 Custom Made Urban Mod Trials Bike. Its Super light.

I Also ride Moto-Trials in Events but I have always wanted to take my Bicycle to an Event. I ride my sponsered freind's 2009 Gas Gas 280's and I own a TY350 Trials Moto-Bike.

If any One Is in or near the mountains let me know were. I would like to meet some more trials riders around here.

2. TTownJon

TTownJon New Member

when you say mountains, where do you mean?

There are a few of us in Fort Collins that ride somewhat regularly, some in boulder, Denver and Colorado Springs that ride now and then. We will have a competition here in foco in may sometime - still firming up the date.

3. ExoTrials

ExoTrials Guest

I live up In Cotopaxi past Pueblo and Canon. Way up in the mountains.

4. TTownJon

TTownJon New Member

Damn, that is far away. Hopefully we will get some group rides going on the front range this spring. Stay tuned here for info...

5. ateam

ateam Old Man, Poser, Newbie, "Huba Huba"

Tucker's bike? Looking forward to the national in Cotopaxi this year. I miss Cliff. The Ute cup was awesome this year. I love the RMTA.