need a trials bike

Discussion in 'For Sale / Want to Buy' started by luznmemnd, Jul 9, 2004.

1. luznmemnd

luznmemnd Guest

hey, i have a hardrock comp right now that i have switched from xc to trials. I have enjoyed it, but ive excelled in trials and given up dh and fr. Ive finally gotten to a point that i cannot use the hardrock anymore and really need a trials bike.
    i could trade with people or be willing to spend around 300. please help

thanks guys

2. DaneBrammage

DaneBrammage Guest

I could build you a basic bike around this spare frame I have. The frame is new but the other parts would be good-but-used. And for 300 I dont know about a full build. But 85% maybe.

[​IMG]

Lemme know.. the frame itself was more than 300 new, but I have a lot of other parts to make a bike with and wouldnt mind working it out with you.

m

3. luznmemnd

luznmemnd Guest

hey, yeah...that would be a great idea, i dont have much money right now, mostly because ive put all of it into my bike. Ive got a 2001 specialized hardrock comp that ive put around 650 bucks in. If youd be willing to trade bikes or parts on bikes I could do that. I could give you my bike and pay some money on top of that also if youd do that for your complete(or mostly complete) trials bike that youd build up. Im really interested though. PM me back.

4. luznmemnd

luznmemnd Guest

my friend wrote the post for me because i was at my g-parents house during the time, he made up the 30 dollars part...dont ask

5. luznmemnd

luznmemnd Guest

**correction....***300

6. DaneBrammage

DaneBrammage Guest

I pm'd you about it. I think we can sort it out.