Observed Trials banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wrecked my formula hub that came withe my wheel set up, now Im running a novitec hub but the freewheel or somthing keeps tinging and,skiping every once and while, I want somthing trial specific, any suggestions would be great (ect. hope, tryall, planetx, real????? :?

thanx :bigthumb:

·
steve french
9,748 Posts
the try-all CNC one is a bit expensive..the echo one looks good, i donno how $ it is...

i guess you are looking for a freewheel hub though... surly makes nice ones.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have a Surly hub on my SS Chameleon that I use for my urban riding. With the new White Industries freewheel comming out that is trials specific it might just be the shitz.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
why not a king cause a king is 400$ or close to it or more,I would love to own a king but money is a issue .So what about planet x hubs worthy? :bigthumb:

killjoy

·
Registered
143 Posts
A guy from around here bought one of those px hubs. popped one in a week, sent it back for warranty. Popped that one in a week. Got a king, rode it for 2 years, sold it to me, then he got another king.

unless you want to spend 30-50 bucks popping freehubs all the time, get a king, it is way cheaper in the long run. Or one of those fancy pants white industries setups would be nice too.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yo Gardenfan, So how much did you by your used Cris King for ,it will give me an idea what to look for. :bigthumb:

killjoy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts