Natural Video 29 May 04

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by alexm, May 29, 2004.

1. alexm

alexm Member

http://www.canberratrials.com/ - on the home page.

Since i didnt ride a great deal of lines, i threw in everything i did to show you how crap i really am. also filming this by myself sucked so bad, next time im getting help.

enjoy...

Alex

2. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

that shoulder must really piss you off. what's the deal with it?

downloading now, oooh how i love my new broadband

edit: if you ride on stuff you don't fall on then you never improve. i still liked it, if only it was a bit longer :werd:

3. KeepRollin

KeepRollin New Member

That was some slick riding and a very nice spot. I got a dislocated shouder problem as well, I tweak it from time to time on large pedal ups. :down:

4. sebLG

sebLG New Member

hey look you have a new brake booster!!! hahaha, and you and ur tantrum :rofl: :rofl: !!! oh waahhhh ... lol, at least its not as bad as me when i screw my ankle!!! :ugh2:

5. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Damn...nice vid!!!!

6. sweet vid....that place looks sweet....how long have u been ridin for??

7. Ryden

Ryden Guest

That sucks aboot the shoulder. Looks like a couple of the mess ups were just brake slipping related. Cool riding, I like the gap to front wheel.

8. maciekzw

maciekzw Guest

Very nice riding man! You rock! I've always liked your videos. Big :bigthumb: to you man! PS. :bowdown:

9. bonzai

bonzai The brown guy

Ya the gap to front wheel was very nice. :bigthumb: You have good control over the natural stuff. I have to start doing some of that.